Chapter 114:

Allie’s POV

It’s been 2 month’s since I popped my stitches. Harry and I have been planning the wedding and getting Venue’s booked and stuff like that. My mom has been really helpful. Even though she is all the way over in the USA. She was sending me pictures of ideas for the flowers and table arrangements. It was so helpful that I could just take a picture she sent me that I liked to a florist here in London and tell them I want that. I still had to pick out my bouquet and table arrangements, but I had a few ideas of what I wanted.

Today my mom and sister were flying in so they could come with me to look for a wedding dress. Anne and Gemma was driving from Holmes Chapel as well. Eleanor was the only One Direction Girlfriend that wasn’t working so she was able to come as well. I had a few ideas of the type of dress I want, but that was about it. I also have a pair of shoes that I bought offline for the wedding. They were diamond covered Christian Louboutin’s. (Picture on sidebar. Ps I WANT these shoes hehe) Harry laughed at me when I got them in the mail, because I squealed. I’m sorry they are my dream pair of shoes and I used my own money from working for Madi. (Allie still works from home, but she does work for Madi. Incase you forgot) Harry said he would buy them, but they were expensive so I told him no and bought them before he could.

“Allie what time are you picking your mum and Aubrey (Allie’s little sister) up from Heathrow?” Harry asked.

“I have to leave the house in like an hour. Their flight will land in an hour and a half.” I stated. I was in the middle of changing Darcy’s diaper. She was 5 months old now and she was amazing. She laughed and smiled all the time. She was crawling now and rolling over, so we had to keep an eye on her even more now.

“Okay. My mum and Gemma should be here by the time you get back from getting them. Do you want to go out for dinner tonight or do you want me to cook something?” He asked.

“It’s up to you! I rather go out to dinner tonight then tomorrow, since I’m sure I will be tired after my appointment. But I would ask my mom and sister what they want to do. They have been the ones on a plane for hours.” I smiled.

“Okay I will talk to your mum later. What time is your appointment tomorrow?” He asked walking towards me so he was standing behind me. He must have been making faces at Darcy, because she started laughing.

“It’s at 11! I have no idea how long it will take though. So I will just call or text you and keep you updated so you can figure out timing for dinner.” I said leaning my back into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and set his chin on my shoulder.

“Okay that sounds good. The lads and I are going to take Darcy out to the Zoo tomorrow. We will most likely be gone before you leave for you appointment.” He said as he kissed my shoulder blade.

“That sounds like fun. Don’t let the guys get her to many stuffed animals though. We both know from when we were kids that they just get put in the closet and don’t get touched.” I laughed.

“I know, but we both also know that the lads buy her what they want without letting us have a say. So I can’t promise you anything, but I will try and stop them.” He chuckled. I put Darcy’s pants back on and picked her up. Harry let go of my waist so I could turn around and walk to our room with Darcy. When I went into our room I sat Darcy down on her play mat on the floor. I went into the bathroom looking for my phone.

“Haz baby have you seen my phone?” I asked.

“Yeah Darcy has it.” He said. I walked out of the bathroom and over to Darcy.

“And how did Darcy get my phone?” I asked Darcy, but really Harry.

“She wanted it and I didn’t want to make her cry so I just gave it to her. I locked it so she can’t do any harm though.” Harry smiled cheekily. I walked over to Darcy and gave her a fake phone so I could get my phone back. I needed to call Eleanor and remind her about what time the wedding dress appointment is tomorrow. She has been busy, so I knew she gets forgetful when she is busy.

“Baby do you want something to eat?” Harry asked me.

“Umm can you make me a turkey and cheese sandwich?” I asked.

“Of course I can. You sure you don’t want something a little more ‘fancy’”? Harry asks. I just didn’t want him to slave over making me something to eat, and I love turkey and cheese sandwiches when I want something quick.

“Nah I’m good.” I smiled.

“Okay you got Darcy while I go make lunch?” he asked.

“Yeah that is fine.” I said as I walked over to Darcy and picked her up. When I picked her up she started playing with my necklace.

“I will call you when lunch is ready.” Harry said before walking out of our room. I really can’t wait to marry Harry, and be an official family.

A/N:

So this is kind of filler, but it’s still a cute chapter.

The next chapter will be a lot more interesting. Well it will be in my opinion.

Please comment and let me know.

Don’t forget to VOTE please!

Allie<3