Chapter 107:

A/N: Sorry it's late, but where i live it has been snowing ALL day. So i had to go to the store and get food and stuff. But here it is..........

Allie’s POV

Harry and I just finished our dinner and were now laying in our bed talking. I couldn’t help but stare at my engagement ring. It was perfect! It wasn’t to big or to small. (Ring on sidebar) Harry just laughed and smiled at me whenever he caught me looking at the ring.

“So I guess you like it?” Harry chuckled.

“I love it and you.” I smiled.

“I love you too.” Harry said before he pressed his lips to my temple. I curled into his chest and laid my head in the crook of his neck.

“I hate that I have to leave you and Darcy here in London alone. I just have a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad is going to happen.” He said honestly.

“Darcy will be fine and so will I. You need to just relax and go have fun. You have an amazing job that allows you to travel all over the world with your best friends while doing what you want. And like you tell me all the time you never know when it is all going to end. So please go have fun, but not too much fun. Darcy and I will be here when you get home. I promise.” I smiled.

“Ya know I hate when you make sense.” He laughed.

“Well one of us needs to.” I joked. Harry pushed me away from him and tackled me to the bed, so he was on top of me. He looked like he was about to say something, but he stopped himself.

“What?” I asked. He moved a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

“Nothing! I know I have said it a lot, but I’m so lucky to have you. I’m just glad that soon you will be stuck with me. Cause I won’t ever let you divorce me. Well at least not without a fight.” He smiled.

“Can we get married first before we talking about getting divorce?” I giggled.

“When do you want to get married?” He asked.

“I have no idea. How about this summer?” I asked. Harry and I are both 23 years old now, so that isn’t too young to get married soon.

“That actually sounds good. I will give you full reins on the wedding, but I get to plan the honeymoon.” He winked.

“Okay! I can’t wait to start planning, and god help me if Eleanor and Danielle help me. They are going to want a huge wedding and I don’t need a big wedding.” I shrugged. Harry was now lying next to me, and leaning on his elbow to look at me.

“Well why don’t we just have close family and friends? It will still be rather big, but not so BIG.” He chuckled.

“That sounds good to me. Now since you gave me something tonight what shall I give you?” I winked.

“Cheeky tonight are we? But I can think of a few things.” Harry smirked as he pressed his lips to mine.

--------------------

Everything about last night was perfect. I was so unbelievably happy that my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Darcy and I were currently driving Harry to the airport. Harry was sitting in the back next to Darcy, so he can spend some more time with her before he leaves. He was making goofy faces at her causing her to giggle. I love when she laughs it always brightened my mood.