"here's the plan" : chapter 30

"LADIES AND GENTELMEN, ON TODAYS ASHBOURN RADIO MADNESS, STARING ME COLE BACKSTON AND MY LOVELY WIFE VENUS BAKSTON, WE ARE HERE TO TELL YA FOLKS THAT IT LOOK LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE A STORMY DAY'.

'ah yes if you have a cuddle buddy they better be ready".

"ahaha oh honey you're too funny".

"ASIDE FROM THAT RESIDENTS PLEASE DO BE CAREFUL DUE TO, THE EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE AT THE CARNIVAL, OUR POLICE FORCE IS WORKING HARD AT IT SO DON'T LOSE HOPE".

Scotty had gone and switched off the radio

"so that's the plan so .. far ?"

"Maya?
Maya?"

"honey.."

everyones voices had stopped sounding muffled.

"sorry everyone, I was absent minded".
I had spoken

we all decided to meet at the police station.

Incase you've slept under a rock a lot has happened in the last few hours ,
"shocker"  right .

so here we stood every singel possible indivudal involved in the chaos that has become our lives, our parents, Nichole  and most importantily we were all suspects.. kinda I don't know man.

we all have been here for almost the whole day, which gave us enough time to sort of just explain everything that's happened in this year so far  to our parents and everyone who seemed to be out of the loop.

it started with my confessions, at first everyone had been quiet and soon after my parents looked like they were about to just breakdown but also shocked, which was pretty fair since I kept that much from them.

overall they didn't take it as badly as I thought which surprised me but then again what hasn't surprised us this year .

then came Ezra, who confessed he only explained his part.

then came May, then Nichole,Elizabeth ,Daniel and Jackson.

until finally it had been complete we told them everything until this very moment and with the confessions the brainstorming came in to action .

and to our surprise Scotty  started speaking as well telling his side, and so did my parents it's alsmost like we had broken this wall that had kept all kinds of scerets afar  truth  had presented itself infront of us.

"whoah ok, wait so when you guys went out together you were actually.."

"trying to solve a whole case, yes."

"and you knew this before we moved Ezra" .

"no, I kinda just joined when maya and I became friends".

Jasmine looked shocked and unsure of what to say she just sat down taking in  the information

i stood up clearing my throat making sure everyone heard.

"ah, well thank you for all gathering here, i am sure this is not how some of you wanted to meet each other" .
i gave a weak laugh and the cleared my throat

"em, my life, your lives i am pretty sure have been alterd somehow these past few days, i know mine has, I'll be frank all i want is just a piece ,
a sliver  of normal."

"Ever since i was little this whole thing has effected my family and i and yours too" i pointed to Elizabeth who had been in jacksons arms nodding
Slightly.

"and for us who have been in this mess for a while we can all vouche that we are tired" i spoke with a quiver in my throat .

"i know to some this might be shocking or alarming or with anything just bizarre.. i am sure everyone has so many questions which is fair."