chapter :8 " why are you acting so weird"

His lips were silent as he whispered, "you're so gorgeous."
The smells of each other were still lingering as we lay there together.
We were both wrapped in the warmth of the other's body, both enjoying each other's warmth. There was silence in the room except for our panting

From the exhaustion

Both in sync

in and out

in and out

he blew hot air  into my face
He ran his hands over my bare back, leaving goosebumps wherever he touched me,

His trail only left a fiery, cool sensation on my back as I shivered a bit.

Cupping his hands around my face, he kissed me slowly and feverishly, as if he was in a hurry to avoid me leaving in any moment.

Taking every last inch of space between us, he kissed me gently and passionately .

He kissed my shoulder, then kissed my neck, attempting to figure out which parts of my body would catch fire.

Unexpectedly, a faint whimper emerged from me.

"Ms Stone, what was that?" In a gruff voice, he said

He continued to tease me:

His kisses went from my shoulder to my neck, nibbling at my skin just enough to leave a marks.

more whimpers were heard

His kisses traveled from my shoulder to my neck, nibbling just enough on my skin to leave  imprint. I  squirmed around, my toes were curled so tightly, and he seemed to take that as a hint to continue even more slowly. He used his tongue to aid with the bites he had left.

He pinned my arms and feet down, preventing me from moving. His lips had moved to my stomach, and his nails were digging into my hips.

and had come to a halt just below

my thighs

"What's the matter, Ms. Stone, and what's the deal with the face angel?"

He cocked his head and smirked., pleased with the expression of frustration on my face, and slipped his tongue and fingers in.

My toes curled even harder than I thought possible, and my body felt as if it was ready to actually burst.

Heat was radiating throughout my body, and electricity seemed to be buzzing all over me.

He licked his fingertips as he kissed his way back up to my face, humming.

"Mmm "You're so incredible"  laid  his forehead on mine .

"Maya !" someone shouted.

"It's probably time for us to get dressed."

We don't want to be caught, so he kissed me again, his tongue freely roaming in my mouth."

He jumped off me as soon as the door burst open.

"This has to be a joke, Ezra, Maya, you're sleeping together, Mom!!! I knew it!"

"Gia, get out of here!!" I shouted  panicked 

I had risen from my bed breathing heavily as if I came up under water .

"Gia had been staring at me, a weird expression."

"   look I know it's Saturday morning but we would like to have breakfast also it's impolite to shout get out at me " she slammed the door shut behind her.