chapter 6 : "scooby doo and clan"

Ezra and I had sat in the car
Trying to piece what I have been saying
Together.

"wait ok start from the beginning again"

"ok so , the night when everything happened i totally forgot we had gone to Oliva's house to get something .

her mom told her to take something incase of emergencies.
Even though the killer could have been there she seemed to really press on how ,she needed it !"

"But unfortunately , before we could enter her room the killer saw us so we ran to to the forest behind that swing."

"we had been running so fast I had tripped and fell over for a bit before I stood up again but before I got up I saw their shoes I remember them well".

" I remember seeing them again before going unconscious ".

The car had been filled with silence only the rain hitting the car windshield had been heard.

"this is insane ,what do we do ?" Ezra looked at me confused

"we need to tell the police"

"hey, hey  calm down, look last time i checked we are not Scooby doo and clan"

"And I am not saying we solve this case but I just remembered something that could clearly be evidence." I said in frustration

"you're right I am sorry it's just this is a lot" Ezra smiled apologetically

"I know , imagine it being your whole life"

we had driven back to town and had gone to the police office

there had been police busy on calls and roaming everywhere around the office shouting things I could never understand.

"hey kids what are you doing here ?" a man shouted holding a sandwich

"we are here to talk to officer Niki ?" I had read off the post it note the front desk lady gave us

the man pointed at a woman who looked Absolutely cold and not welcoming at all.

"good luck" the man had warned us.

"officer Niki ?ah we have to talk you about the  Ohardly case"

she looked extremely displeased by what we said and had paid  no mind to us continuing reading the file in front of her.

Ezra then spoke "we have some evidence we would like to share"

"everyone claims they have evidence" she quickly dismissed us not looking up

"bu-"

"look kids if you don't have anything  important to say, I suggest you leave now" she finally looked up facing us.

Ezra had scoffed "police force ,right helping all citizens."
he spoke softly before turning to leave

she stood up going to the back door

I finally shouted toward her "  MY NAME IS MAYA , I WAS THERE THAT NIGHT!".

the  whole office had turned to face me and so did she finally picking interest in me

we had been sat down at an old  looking office .

"you know the loud slurping is really unnecessary kid."

She  had directed that at Ezra sipping his coffee we got from the station.

"sorry I am thirsty" he said sarcastically said he been glaring at her as well.