chapter 25: "gym bro's and kyle".

tw: (mentions of eating disorders and body dysmorphia )

"alright seniors pens down your time has stopped"

everyone had stepped out of the hall were we wrote .

I had rushed to the boy's locker rooms with one intetion and only one intention in mind.

to find out what the hell kyle meant.

"hey, Miss Stone where are you going I thought we, were all going to the café to study fro the next exam?".

Ezra had gripped my  hand  gently .

"ah yeah .. well I gotta cancel I need to deal with something you guys go without me k?".

"deal with something Maya.. are you ok? You fan tell me if your not I promii am here."

"don't worry its nothing I promise" . I had hugged him and left .

"Dude nah can't you see I improved so much I can do like twelve reps now".

"No way dude I am trying to bulk up now ".

"Less go boys y'all see my gains ? ."

"I am telling you that's not the way to cut dude".

"I haven't eaten anything this whole day dude"

Yep I was definitely in the boys locker room the conversation I overheard let alone told me all I needs to know that i was in a new whole world

I had never really been in the room

I get curious like most human being to how it would look like , it had all sorts of work out equipment followed by various protien bottles and snacks flowed by the ever so pungent all  scents  of anti perspirant.

"ehh dude I think your lost ? ".

"ah no no I am looking for kyle?"

I had quickly coverd my eyes whilst speaking to one of Kyle s friends who had casually  stood standing in front of me with only a towl around him.

"oh his by that locker at the end" .

"yeah thanks oh and sorry" I quickly left .

"geese what if were naked Maya you know I didn't take you for a perv".

" You  know very well this a last resort thing I would never do this also don't act like you and your buddies here haven't been caught peeping at the girl locker rooms?".

"that's still messed up Maya" Kyle had closed his locker.

"Yeah well you left me with no choice you kinda just left  that day with no explanation".

"There's nothing to explain".

"Ok so we are not going to sit here and play dumb no more games ".

I had looked at him to which he smiled a bit and threw his head back against the locker.

"what?".

"you know I don't thnk your boyfriend would be happy with our little set up we got going on here?".

Kyle smirked looking directly at me.

I had laughed a bit and hung my head in defeat and shot him a look of disbelief .

"Meet me out outside."

I had waited outside   for kyle

And to my surprise he never came.

The missing liesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara