Chapter 5 : " the lonely swing"

we had walked around for a bit before we reached a front door of a  bakery looking place there had been greennary .

ivy had laid i every  crevace  and area of the wall taking over the remaining space of the old brick wall .

we stood in front of the glass door made with many glass windowpanes that had been painted golden .

we enterd through the door a little bell alerting everyone in there we had arrived.

a ray of backed goods stood all around us and sugary scents swam across my nose, my mouth started salvating instanly

a woman with a head scarf,  apron and two trays of fresh bread had been rushing from the kitchen to the table that laid infront of us.

"oop here we go" she put the down wiping her forehead she let out a sigh Aswell.

she had flour on her cheek, she was absolutely stunning and had a smile anyone could fall for

"oh hi baby" she smiled

"mom your cheek"  Ezra huffed taking out his hankerchef and wiping it .

"oh my bad,thank you son" she laughed a bit  she turned her head facing me

this woman was seriously breathtaking

"is my heart beating  too fast? " i had straight into her face .

which made her laugh "sweetie do you need anything ?"

"no she just needs to wipe the drool on her lips" Ezra rolled his eyes

my eyes had grown in size to the realization that i had said that out loud.

"Jasmine, I am Ezra's mommy" she had put out her hand out for me to shake.

Ezra had rolled his eyes at his mom's address, calling herself mommy and went into the kitchen a bit.

she obviously knew it would annoy him since she had laughed at the responce .

"i am Maya, Ezra's friend".

"ah friend well it's nice to meet you honey".

Ezra had come back with some cookies and two choclate milk  boxes

"were going up to the sit".

"wait wait wait" a huge man , tall enough to hit the door frame had enterd he had been in a chef jacket and had a icing bag in his hand.

"the cookies the need this, he had piped dollops  of icing on each" smiling at his master pice

" why don't you try the custard tarts".
he questioned Ezra

he then turned to face me
" oh have you been helped?."

"dad she's my friend".

"oh well hello and welcome friend" he wiggled his eyebrows
"its nice to meet you" i spoke trying to not laugh at the cute yet weird moment we were all experiencing.

he rushed back into the kitchen once he was done greeting me.

"my tarts" he shouted out

Ezra's mom looked at him with a smirk which he looked at her unamused at whatever conversation they were having with their eyes.

Ezra quickly ushered me to  a stair case that had a metal door at the end.

once one pushed the door open there lay a roof terrace with a few chairs and more greenery surronding it

Ezra had sat the cookies and drinks on a table and had sat down.

"well, those are my parents". he had laughed a bit