Chapter 21 : trovare Maya

May's pov:

"This simply can't be. happening right  it's got to be
some hoax?."

"yeah I mean this has to be some disteraction some sick joke right?".

"ok, ok I hear you guys but what's the likelihood this is  actually real".

"DANIEL!!" .we all scolded him  in unison

"ok  quit shouting guys it would be weird if people knew we were congregating in the supposedly dead girls room".

"except she's not dead Daniel" .
Elizabeth spoke interjecting quickly before any other negative idea game to play .

"well yeah that's why I said supposedly".

"we are not having this argument right now".

"can you all pull yourselves together" .

" when did you get here?".

everyones being super depressed and weird and downstairs they're all a certain my sisters dead so... frankly I am kinda sick of it.

we all decided to  gather in Maya's room,
It had been the day of her kinda but not really funeral.
we all agreed to the fact that she was definatly not dead and that was the case with half the town not that it was any of their business anyway, but it weirdly enough gave hope to our theory and we stood by it".

"look I know Maya's still out there ok why can't I help you guys find her?" Gia pleaded.

"Because its dangerous Gia" .

"oh so now's the time you guys are going to baby me ?".

we all were pretty clueless to what we should do, we showed Nikki the different texts Ezra and I got and she and her team had been working day and night to track Maya .

the police wanted to stop  the search just like they did for Oliva but Nikki  ordered for a continuation, the stakes her job.

"you know I think it's pretty cool that your aunt is risking her job for the search for Maya"

Elizabeth spoke breaking the heavy slince in the room.

"whoah" Gia responded.

"what?" Elizabeth spoke picking up Maya's teddy bear.

"nothing it's just weird hearing you be nice to others, still not used to it" Gia shurddered a bit.

"ok so what's the game plan ?". Ezra spoke unbuttoning the top button of his suit .

"well, Nikki said we can go tonight
search,...
be  bait".

"bait ?" Daniel spoke confussed .

"gosh are you always behind, do we always have to explain stuff to you Daniel?" .

Elizabeth glared at Daniel.

"I am going to let that pass since everyone's emotionally tired right now".

"I am in".

"Gia" .
I had come close hugging her.

"I need you to be there for your parents ok, right now your the toughest one in the house,
they need you, and most importantly if they lose another one of their daughters
I am pretty sure they would not be the least bit ok".

"plus,i can't have another Stone missing on my watch that would destroy me" .
Ezra came up and hugged Gia .

"when my sister comes back you two better sort your issues out.