chapter 9: "May Flower"

"Hey,hey hey everyone I will need all your research papers to be handed in soon"

As  we were finishing writing our essay's  the principal knocked on the door.

" excuse me I am sorry for interrupting you're class but we have a new and important student coming in" he smiles a bit nervously

"great another one" Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

"I was just getting used to Maya being the newbie" Kofie laughed loudly

I quite liked the idea of  not  just being known as the new girl, it would be rather refreshing

In stepped a girl with dark long wavey hair and black luxurious looking shades  on her head she looked as if money loved her,

she had a brown checked skirt with a white tight long sleeve turtle neck top and a matching brown checkered blazer

she had these bright white knee high boots and various diamonds on her wrists  and ears, with that she carried a small black Prada bag too.

Everyone had their tongues out of their mouths practically drooling over her I mean I was too she was stunning, she had plumb pink lips and a light brown shadow with a cat like eyeliner shape.

Her eyes were sharp  and fierce lookin as well ,

she looked simply unreal

My teacher chimed  in quickly "and you may be darling"

She lifted her her head looking straight towards us  " May Flower"

Everyone looked confused, but still didn't take their eyes off her, our attention laid on every last word she said.

She could see everyone's confusion and spoke again slower

"my name is, May Flower"

She looked at my teacher for approval to finally sit down .

which she granted

every stride  she took made everyone turn to face her, she ssimply commended attention with her presence alone.

She sat down not caring for the attention she was getting, we carried on with class and soon the hour had finshed.

"it seems miss May, needs a partner for the research project"

Everyone practically rushed at the announcement all wanting to volunteer

"of course it will be miss May's choice"

To which all the volunteers looked at her , with pleading eyes in hopes she picks one of them.

I had been simply packed up  my bag to go to break, I had been a little late and didn't want Ezra waiting too long I had been walking towards the door before she shouted "you walking away."

I turned around shock pointing at myself

"me ?"

she smirks and gets up from her seat  and  gestures with her hands  that I should move.

so we went down to the lunch area to sit

"Miss Stonee.. oh" Ezra had sat down in surprise

May did not flinch or look in his direction but had simply reached out for her flask and lip-gloss in her  bag .

"who.. is "

"May flower" she turned fast with her hand ready to be shaken by Ezra

"oh well hey.. I didn't know Maya had made new friends"