chapter 13 : " chaos".

i had to go to school the next day to go and get my stuff from my locker, i decided on going alone with out Gia, i volonturred to get her stuff as well.

while my father and i were gone my mom decided she wanted to Talk  with her , we all went through  this before but Gia hadn't exprinced much so evryone was trying to explain everything to her and comfort her.

"alright do you want me to come in with you?"
my father  removing his seatbelt.

"ah no dad, actually i would like to go in by myself will you wait for me in the car?".

"of course, text me if you need help".
he smiled

i had gone out of the car and hurried straight into the school, i had to go to the ofice first to sign some papers on my momentry(brake) i looked at the clock at the front desk and sighed

"em.. miss Smith, is it going to break soon?"

"ah yes Maya , break starts now".

"great" i turned my back and went out of the office
i had gone  downstairs  where the grade eight classes were to get Gia's stuff.

it all started again  just like I remembered on that day before we left .

the whispers

all of it i am suprised even little kids knew all about my news.

they were talking and staring at me while i took Gia's things and walked out .

"i heard she's the one who killed that oliva girl..."

"no i heard that is oliva,tying to pull some publicity stunt"

"what a creepy family , i bet that's why Gia 's not here she's probabaly a murderer  too". The girls and boys snickered.

i had decide fighting with grade eights wouldn't be the classier move right now espicalliy in the postion i am in,

so i opted on ignoring them , and went upstairs were i was faced with an aray of faces of disgust .

(Awesome we love, more hate)

"what is she wearing?".

"i bet that's all they have to offer at the psyc ward".

"is it her ?".

"wait... maybe she is pretending"

again with the whispers at this point i tried my hardest to ignore everything .

it didn't help that everyone had break right now if  only people were in their this was exactly what I was trying to avoid .

i had stopped by my locker and started emptying out

"hey.. great outfit"

i had closed my locker door slightly ready to give who ever was near me a piece of my mind

" for heaven's sake fu-"

"whoah hey it's me"

"Oh hey".

Jackson had smiled a bit , he must have seen the anger all over my face  i had once again started packing away my things.

" what are you doing here like right now?"

"oh  well i just wanted to say i like your outfit it's very cool "

i stared at him confused as the outfit i was wearing was a graphic t shirt , a blue thin jacket with jeans and snickers nothng in the oufit was spectacular.