Then Tina walked towards the trashcan, which everyone knew that it wasn't taken out for weeks. Heck, the only reason it isn't cleaned is that the school's janitor who was too lazy to even throw it out. Why isn't he fired, you may ask? Frankly, the school doesn't care.

 Diana snapped out of my thoughts when she realized what Tina was about to do.

 " You wouldn't," Diana said nervously, looking at that monster of a trashcan.

Tina smile slowly grew wider. " Oh yes, sweetie."

" No."

" Yes." And with that, all of her books fell to the trashcan.

 Diana stood there, shocked. She desperately thought. ' Oh no. All of my hard work. All of my works. In the trash. The hours of doing labs, math problems, and taking notes. Why in the fucking world did  this happen!' 

 While Diana looked at the horror of what became of her books, the crowd crowed in laughter. 

 Diana shook with anger and frustration.  Then she looked at Tina dead in the eyes and said," Really? Why did you do that? Seriously? Do you know the hours of time I have spent on that, now ruined?! You are the worst person I have ever met in my entire fucking life!"

Tina smirk falters a bit and brightened up again. Tina said with a mocking tone," Oh.. Am I supposed to be scared?"

Diana breathes in, trying to calm her temper. "Stop it! Tina, stop being an asshole."

Tina's eyes quickly flickered in regret- which she almost didn't catch- and then smirked. What was that?

Tina said in a teasing tone," Bad Little Nerd. Why do you have such a potty mouth? You should be careful who you are talking to, little girl."

 Then she smirked and bumped Diana's shoulder in a rough manner when walking past her. Diana sighed tiredly. ' Well,  that was anticlimactic. Not.'

~

  Slamming the locker that Diana became familiar with every day, she huffed with annoyance. Same walls. Same tiles. Same people. Same fucking people that like to tease the hell out of her. Isn't that lovely?

 "Are you okay, Diana?" said Lolly -a petite blond friend of hers- as she got her things out of her own locker, that was decorated with stickers of her favorite anime, Naruto.

Diana sighed, troubled. " I'm not so sure. The first day of school and I have to deal with this shit. Every single day."

  Lolly smiled sympathetically at her. " I know right. Everyday. And here is our school advocating to stop bullying, when they are not doing anything. Our school sucks."

Diana nodded with a grim smile. "And we still need to think about colleges and all this shit."

Lolly cracked a faint smile, closing her locker. " Yeah. That is life."

~

   The large alarm rang throughout the whole school, signaling students to go to their classes. With that, the crowded hallway became rowdier as more students rushed to class to get there on time.  And along with the crowd, Lolly and Diana rushed to their English class they had together.

  Along with many, they slammed the door open to the class, with numerous of other students pouring in. Along with Lolly, Diana went to her seat and sat heavily, gasping for air. They both looked at each other and smiled with adrenaline pumping through their system. To be honest, this morning rush was probably the most exercise they all had in days. 

 In the wooden desk up front, sat Diana's teacher, Mr. Bear, eating his chicken from a huge KFC bucket with his bare hands. She turned green in the thought of how unsanitary it was, and momentarily remembered the schoolbooks in her bag, that she collected from the trash.

 "Hey," Lolly whispered to her. " Do you remember the rumor about how he got in?"

   Diana rolled her eyes smiling and nodded. Of course, she did. Everyone in her school knew of the rumor. Even the parents and the faculty did, but they didn't do anything about it. 

  Lolly continued, " Anyways, he also apparently had bribed the directors to for -" 

----------------------------------------------

Well,folks, how is the story!
Plz. vote for me if you can.

Plz. comment to tell me if this chapter is okay?!

I am so worried!!!
Plz. tell me!!!
I will update soon!!!

- Beautifulwriter22

-----

New Note- 11/6/18

  The old writing sucks. Sorry, you have to bare the pain of reading it.

--- 

New Note: February 7, 2019

  I have no idea why no one ever commented on my really bad grammar. But I tried my best editing this story.

 Please leave constructive criticism on the comments below! 

 Love you!!!!