Luis said as he pouted like a baby, Irene giggles and motions her boys to go near them.

"Ang lalaki niyo na! The last time I remember, you guys were still running around this house tapos ngayon, minsan niyo nalang kami dinadalaw.."

Irene pouts after saying those, the boys hugged the first two women in their lives, Greggy smiled as he also joined their hug.

"Si mommy nagdadrama oh!"

Luis exclaimed, they tightened their hug that made Irene felt the comfort she haven't experience for years.

Her safest place, indeed.

"Dy, pagnaka-uwi na kami ni mommy dito, you'll live here na din okay?"

Amara mutters, Irene looked at Greggy, waiting for his answer.

"Of course anak.."

~•~

Moments passed, they all decided to rest, Greggy stayed in their house, he wants to spend time with his family.

"Irene.."

"I'm in the bathroom, wait lang!"

Irene went out of the bathroom and looked at Greggy with questionable look.

"D-do you have something to do tomorrow night?"

Greggy asked nervously, why is he even nervous? He also doesn't know why!

"Wala naman, bakit?"

Irene replied, she walked towards the bed and sitdown as she looked at Greggy again.

"C-Can I take you out tomorrow?Aalis na kayo day after tomorrow e, I just want us to have our own time like before.."

Irene hid her smile, she can feel Greggy's nervousness.

“Sus, as if first time niya akong tanungin ng ganyan, why is he nervous e kailan naman ako hindi umuo sakanya?”

"You're unbelievable Greggy, bakit ka kinakabahan? As if this is the first time that you asked me out."

Irene laugh, Greggy sighed and sit beside her.

"Eh kasi it's been awhile since I last asked you to go out with me after all that we've gone through.."

"What do you think will my answer be then?"

"I don't know, it's up to you.."

"Ano ba ang palagi kong sinasagot whenever you're asking me with this question?"

"O-oo?"

"Hay naku Mr. Araneta, okay then, may appointment ka with me tomorrow night.."

"Yun oh!"

Irene could only chuckle, she find it cute witnessing her husband, ex-husband.

"Parents!"

A loud knock on their door made them startle, their daughter, their naughty daughter.