Denver inhaled sharply like me earlier and began to cough, turning his head away while I rubbed his shoulder blades. Denver breathed carefully, but his tanned skin was a deep red. I nuzzled his hot neck and kissed the curve of his jaw. His face was tomato-red, too. I grinned and pecked his lips.

"We haven't done it once yet, Denver. And we've been together for about seven months now."

"T-truthfully, I do think I was a little too excited to make you legally mine." he said with a shy smile, making my heart pound from his cuteness. "But I was just waiting until we were ready."

"And when is that 'ready'?"

Denver kissed my left cheek. "Please don't take this the wrong way, baby boy, but I was waiting until you had more control over your little side. I would feel extremely uncomfortable starting to enter this tiny hole," he uttered softly, shifting his grip to press his fingers between my asscheeks through my shorts, "if you suddenly switched to your younger mental states, all of which are younger than ten."

I nodded in agreement. That would be quite a buzzkiller, to say the absolute least.

Denver continued, "I love taking care of you and your little self, but the latter is not arousing and especially not in a sexual setting."

"Oh, I'm in total agreement." I replied, kissing his cheeks. "I'm glad we're on the same page, Denver."

He blew out a sigh of relief. "I was worried that you might be hurt by my feelings on that topic."

"Not at all," I answered with a broad smile. "They're perfectly reasonable. I know you love every part of me, but you also love this adult me that teases you and brings you great pleasure. We've managed to have a few good sexual sessions together, hmm?"

Denver shivered when my fingers found his sensitive nipples. "Y-yes, Em."

I giggled and met his lips again, then hugged his neck. "Sorry for teasing you again, Denver."

"I might get you back tonight if we're not too exhausted from moving."

My cheeks warmed. "Yes, please."

Denver chuckled and petted my very red waves. "I love you, Em."

"I love you too, Den."

Denver actually quite likes me saying his name—more than he previously thought. I still call him 'Daddy', regardless of what mental age I have, but I like calling him by his name, too. And he now has a nickname of "Den." He asked me why that specifically, aside from it being part of his name.

My response was: "Because you're like a den. Safe, secure, warm, and makes me happy to have you every day."

Needless to say, Denver was very happy to be called "Den." He explained that it's like an offshoot of what a daddy dominant is supposed to do and make their submissive feel in as many situations as humanly possible. So my nickname for my beloved fits him very well.

"Baby boy, I would love some help unloading the next batch of boxes."

I grinned. "Sure thing, Daddy. You have lots of files from your work on this load, right?"

"Yeah, and that's why having dollies is extremely helpful."

I agreed, so Denver carried me out to the moving truck. It was a good size, not too big or too small. Since Denver was driving it, he wanted to make sure that he wouldn't be causing accidents due to a larger size of truck. But we needed enough space to put lots of his stuff into it. All of my things had been moved in two medium-sized boxes. One box housed my plushies and the other had clothes and books.