Chapter Eleven

(There's no way I'm at Chapter Eleven😃 Ayo- anyways let's start shall we?)

It had been a few days after reading the invisible ink in his sister's old diary, Sora felt as if his entire life changed. His sister... Amanda was still alive! But, how could she just leave him to deal with his arrogant bitch of a mother?

'It's unfair...' he thought to himself as he looked out his window. He heard a faint knocking sound from behind him.

"Sora? It's Charli!" A voice squeaked.
"Come in." He replied softly. She soon opened the door and walked into the room and closed it behind her.
"I heard that you were grounded for sneaking out."
"Yeah, I don't understand though, who saw me?"
"I'm unsure, sadly but, we both know you would've gotten caught either way..."
"I know, I hate this. I hate my life. I just want a normal life. Like you..." Sora looked into his lap. Charli went and sat next to him.

"Sora," she began. "You have a great life. So many people would want to be you..."
"Yeah, because they don't realise how much of an asshole my mother really is."
"Sora, is there anything I can do to make you happy? Like... anything?"
Sora sat in silence. He didn't want Charli to do stuff to make him happy, she should be enjoying her own life.
"Take some time off, you're a great friend and you deserve it. You've helped me so much."
Charli looked at him and smiled.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Go do something you enjoy!" Charli smiled as she hugged Sora and waved him goodbye.

If only he could feel that happy. If his mother didn't ground him for something any teen would do then he'd be happy and see Jaxx. Jaxx... Thinking of him gave the blue-haired boy butterflies.

'Why can't I stop thinking about him!?' He curled up in a ball as he fell back onto the mattress. 'Why!? Why is it him that won't get out of my head!?'

Tap tap. Sora glanced out of the window and saw the Lilithum, she always knew to tap on the window. Sora hadn't trained her either and as far as he was aware, Jaxx only met her after Sora sent his first letter, she was a magical bird, as Charli called it.
"Hey Lilithum, thank you for the note." Sora said softly, he knew the bird didn't understand him but he didn't care. He took the piece of paper from the bird and opened it. As always it was from Jaxx however, this note wasn't in written in a way Jaxx would write it...

It was more serious than all those light-hearted ones they sent to each other almost everyday.

(How tf have I done 11 chapters- and I have given up- anyways Tschüss alle!)