Chapter Three

TWs: Abuse, mild Manipulation and Homophobia

Of course. He should've expected this sort of reaction. Sora looked up at his mirror. His eyes were all red and puffy from his crying and he had a huge mark on his right cheek from where his mother had hit him hard. Why did he think his mother would accept him..?
'I'm such an Idiot!' Sora thought to himself as he banged his head into his wall. 'Of course she wouldn't... a fool. Now I'm stuck here all because of it!'
He heard a soft knock at the door.

"Sora? Are you alright? I overheard what happened with the Queen. I'm sorry she treated you like that. I support you!" Charli's voice came from the other side.

"I-I'm fine Charli! Thank you!" His voice cracked.

"If you say so... I'll be in my room if you need me!" And he heard her footsteps become more faint. Omce he couldn't hear her footsteps, he cried non-stop. It hurt. The thought of was his mother said... it sank deeper and hurt his heart more than a arrow could peirce through it.

"Mother... before you leave, may I speak with you? It's important..."
"Hmm? What is it, darling?"
"I... I don't like women. I like men. I don't want to date Alex. She's lovely but I don't like her. I like men."
It went silent.
"Sora... this is a joke... right?"
"What..?" Sora looked up to see his mother, her face looked disgusted and enraged.
"This has to be a joke... I didn't raise you poorly, you have everything you could ever want! I didn't raise a F----t. I raised a normal boy!"
"Mother... why don't you accept it?"
"Because it's wrong! You're a sinner! You are meant to be the heir yet here you are. You're being selfish." She raised her hand and hit him across the fave, causing him to tumble backwards.
"I can't believe you would do this to me. I thought you loved this family but it's clear that you don't, you selfish, ungrateful brat." His mother put a calm, happy face on and walked out of the door into her carriage to the ball.

(Three chapters in one day- where is this motivation coming from- anyways here is more of a reason to hate Queen Mary/Sora's mother. Also if you hadn't noticed. Mary and Victoria are names of two queens of england. Mary I (or Bloody Mary) and Queen Victoria. So yeah, hope you liked the angst in this chapter bc it may or may not get worse from here...)