Chapter Fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN- AYO LETS GO I HAVEN'T LOST MOTIVATION😍 Anyways, enjoy this chapter <3

It was the middle of the night, Jaxx rolled over as his eyes began to focus on the wall. Jaxx couldn't sleep. I mean, how could he? His parents are going to war with Acecia, Sora's home. Sora... The only thing on Jaxx's mind was Sora. And he hated it. He hated how worried he was. It had been a day since Jaxx was able to send a letter to Acecia and yet, no reply. Why was he so worried over not having a response?

'Why am I so worried!? Sora probably has better things to do than just reply to that stupid letter.' Jaxx thought as he sighed. He sat up and looked out the window. He could see the stars glimmering in the night sky. It was such a beautiful view.

Soon after, he got up and changed into some comfortable clothes and snuck out his room.

As he shuffled down the stairs he heard the usual conversation between his parents coming from their room. He ignored it and kept creeping down, making sure to stand in the correct places so the stairs don't creak.

A few minutes later and Jaxx had gotten out of the palace and into the forest. He was headed the same place he always went to. The same place where he met... him. Sora was the one for him. He knew he was. Nobody else made him feel so happy and warm inside.

As Jaxx got to the entrance, he began hearing a humming sound.
'Probably just some insect.' He thought.

As he climbed down the rock path he saw a figure. It didn't look familiar to Jaxx but he was still curious so, he stepped closer.

"Lovely night, isn't it?" They said, their voice soft and warm. They turned around. Their hair was long, wavy and a beautiful baby blue. Their dark brown eyes shimmered in the moonlight. They began to stand up and hold out their hand to Jaxx. "I'm Amanda, you must be Prince Jaxx, correct?"

"Yeah," Jaxx said shaking her hand softly. 'Amanda...' The name sounded familiar to Jaxx, although he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"Is something wrong? You look a little worried?" She asked him sweetly.
"Oh, it's not that important. Don't worry about it..."
"When people say that they're usually lying so," She sat back down. "Sit with me, we can talk about whats bothering you or we can talk about something else if you'd prefer."

After a while, Jaxx sat down opposite her. Her personality, looks, aura... it reminded him of Sora. But why? Not long after, it clicked in his head.

This was Sora's sister Amanda.

"Hey," Jaxx asked. "Are you by any chance related to Prince Sora?" He looked up and saw her face, she was shocked.

"How do you know Sora? Your kingdoms hate each other!" She asked, puzzled.
"We met a few months ago..."
"Oh, I see. Apologies for overreacting a little."
"Completely fine however, you still didn't answer my question?"
"Yes, I'm Sora's sister."
"You're both alike."
"You think so?"
"Yeah, you're both basically genderbends of each other."

They began talking on and on about anything and everything. Jaxx soon realised that it was getting brighter out and how much more tired he was. They soon parted ways and Jaxx went back home.

Filler Chapterrrr✨Anyways, hope you enjoyed. We'll get into the action in the next chapter <3
Tschüss alle!