Chapter Eighteen

Hello! I'm back and here is Ch.18 <33

Possible TWs: Mentions of Death
--------------

"Could you be any slower at doing the job!?"
"I can't get close enough right now, please ma'am... give me more time."
"No! I will not wait any longer!" She yelled as she grabbed the rifle hung on the wall and points it at the man. "Guess what they say is true," She said as she pulled the trigger and shot him dead. "If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself."

----------------------

"Hey Jaxx?" The short, bluenette said softly as he laid on the soft grass.
"Yeah?"
"Do you believe in the afterlife?"
"I mean... I guess I do. There has to be something to do after we die, it'd be boring if there wasn't." Jaxx looked at Sora. "Why'd you ask?"
"I don't know, I was just curious I guess."

Later that night, Sora sat in his room, looking out the window. Why did he have a bad feeling in his stomach? Was he stressed? I mean, sure his coronation is in 3 days but he hasn't been nervous about that at all. Maybe he just needed some rest. It was late after all, he had some busy days ahead of him and a good night sleep would be great.

Slowly, she snuck into the palace and to the bedroom where she had slept before she left. It was time. She was ready to get him out of the picture. She never intented it to be this way however one thing led to another and she had to rewrite her monarchy.

She crept up over to her wardrobe and hid it then went to sleep. Surely, the guards wouldn't allow anyone in her room, nor would they come inside themselves. She looked into the vanity's mirror.
'Filthy.' She thought. 'I'm all dirty and filthy because that dimwit couldn't do his job right.' She said. Her dress was drenched in blood. How she was able to sneak around all day wearing it? She had no idea. She let her hair down from it's long ponytail and let her hair run down her back.

She was ready to finish the job. She looked at the time 11:57pm. All she had to do... was wait.

--------------------------

Jaxx sat in his room, he had been drawing what seemed to be a crown for ages. He had this horrible pain in his chest. He tried to sleep but it didn't work so to take his mind off of it, he began to draw. Had it helped? Sort of. He still couldn't stop thinking about it but it no longer hurt.

'Why is this happening..? Is something bad going to happen? Is Sora okay?' He thought, overwhelmed with thoughts swarming his head.

What is making him so anxious..?

-------------------------

Alright so I've decided on two final chapters because I am slowly running out of ideas for filler chapters. So this will have 20 chapters total. Anyways, have an amazing day/night! Tschüss alle!
-Midnight Xx