Chapter Fifteen

Still haven't decided how many chapters this'll be- probs 30 max. 20 minimum. Eh, I'll see, anyways enjoy Xx

Sora stood at his balcony, Lilithum i his hand.
"Hey Lils, wanna go see Jaxx? It's been a while since you went over there, huh?" Sora said softly as he smiled. Lilithum chirped happily and flew off. He headed back in and laid on his bed, exhausted. His mother still hadn't returned. Of course she hadn't. Always running from her problems. What kind of Queen is she? Hell, what kind of mother is she!? Sora sighed and closed his eyes, hoping he'd fall asleep just for a few minutes.

------------------

Jaxx sat in his room, guitar held in his arms. He strummed it softly as he hummed to himself.

tap tap

"Hm?" He looked at his window to see a familiar robin-shaped bird. "Lilithum? What are you doing here?"
She turned her head slightly as she hopped into his hand.

"I thought Sora was watching you?" The purple bird chirped joyfully as she flew over to the blank piece of paper. "No, I haven't got any-" He cut himself off. What if the letter never got to Sora? Lilithum was always able to get the letters to them both without being caught as well...

"Lilithum, do you want me to write to him?" He asked as he sat at the table. She chirped. "I assume that means, 'yes' " He wrote the letter again and handed it to Lilithum.
"Thank you, Lilithum." Lilithum pecked at Jaxx's hand then flew back.
'That bird basically has a mind of its own, doesn't it?' Jaxx thought calmly.

These two are the real lovebirds. I'm like a postman for them. Eh, at least I get food and pats on the head :)

Yes, that was Lilithum at the end in italics. Anyways I'm tired. I wanna start a different story soon so I'll just try and finish this soon. Tschüss alle!