Chapter Four

'I really should have thought of how they'd react...' the red-haired boy said as he walked through the forest. How long had he been gone? He left at sunset in a rush but the moon was now out. He had to of been gone for a good hour, right? He didn't care. He just needed to go the moment he realised he fucked up.

He kept walking until he heard the sound of water, smashing against rocks. He turned and walked through to the sound to see a beautiful valley. A waterfall ran from one of the mountains and into a river that led on to what seemed like forever. The flowers looks as if they were planted there by a gardener, they were all in a straight line. It looked beautiful.

He walked further and further down to the waterfall. He was absolutely fascinated with its beauty. He looked into the water to see small fish resting and swimming down the river.

-----------------------------

Sora couldn't handle this. It was all too stressful. Even if he worries anyone there, he needed this. He needed to get out of there. After a while he heard the sound of rushing water. Weird? He was in a forest, there shouldn't be any, the rivers near his home were calm and slow.

He walked to the direction the noise came from. Why was he so intrigued? It's just water rushing... was he meant to find this place? Was it... was it meant for him to be found..?

He saw a beautiful valley, the flowers were all aligned. The river was flowing and there was a water fall. It looked beautiful, although... there was a figure, sitting by the river. He walked closer trying to see who this mysterious person was. The figure looked behind them.

"Oh hello," The figure said softly. He could see them more better now, and it was obvious he should turn around and not associate with them but, something else told him to stay.
"Hello," Sora said calmly.
"You are?"
"Prince Sora, and you?"
"The son of my family's rivals? Nice to meet you I guess Sora, I'm Jaxx." the boy looked around the same age as Sora, he had short red hair and red eyes.
"So, our parent's are rivals. Any idea as to why?"
"I wish I knew, it's honestly bothering me because they expect me to hate your family as well when I haven't heard of a single thing your family has done wrong to us."
"Feelings mutal. Your family's kingdom seems absolutely lovely." Sora sat beside Jaxx and looked into the river.

"So, what brought you here?" The redhead asked.
"Well," Sora began. "I just had to get out of my palace, I had an argument with my mother. I then just found this place randomly when I was on a walk through the forest."
"I see... I told my parents I was bisexual... they went quiet and I panicked so I ran out."
"I'm sorry, but I bet they do accept you, they probably just didn't expect it." Sora smiled at him, softly.
"Yeah, I hope. I don't want them hating me..."
They sat and chatted for a while. They learnt that they had a lot in common. They soon had to go back home and so they seperated, knowing that they could send messages and spend time with each other secretly.

(Yes it took me like a whole day to write this- I literally planned it out yesterday but my mind- oml it justs gets distracted too easily- anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!)