~Thirty~

Ever since the court date, I had a weird feeling in my stomach that I couldn't shake. I didn't like the feeling I had but I couldn't figure out what it was.

I knew Milo's sister was still out there and I didn't see her at the court house. I wasn't sure if she was there or not cause I didn't even look for her.

I didn't care.

But I was waiting for her to come find me cause I was ready for her. I knew that the cops probably wouldn't do anything unless I had proof that she was threatening me and following me.

I didn't tell Elle about the feeling I was having cause I didn't want her worrying. I knew she was already worried from everything else that had been going on so I didn't want to add anything else to it.

Elle has been staying with us more and when I asked her if she planned on going home anytime soon, she said she wasn't sure.

"I want you to come with me." She spoke one night when we were in bed. "I want you to move in with me."

That made me smile and I instantly said I would. I missed the feeling of being with her and I was getting that feeling once again.

There wasn't anything that would ruin this.

I had Elle back and that's all that matters.

Milo was in jail, away from her and I didn't care about his stupid sister. I knew she wouldn't be nothing to handle so I was ready for whatever she had planned.

Which I doubt was anything.

Elle was currently looking at herself in my mirror as she was applying make-up. I stared at her and smiled as my eyes traveled around her face and down her arms to her legs.

After a moment, Layla knocks on the door frame and smiles at me. "Are you leaving today?" She looks towards Elle.

"Yes." She said as she kept her eyes on the mirror.

I saw Layla look at me and I smiled, already knowing that she knew I was leaving with her. I could see the sadness in her eyes but she told me that she was happy for me cause that's all that matters.

It's been us throughout the years before Elle came into my life and we've been through so much together. I knew that leaving her was going to hurt worse than the first time but I can always come visit.

After she left, I texted Ivan and told him that I was leaving to go live with Elle today. He was beyond excited for me and said he would bring me a home-warming dessert, which made me laugh.

As I was lost in my own head, texting Ivan and looking at my phone, I felt the bed move and Elle was crawling on top of me before laying her head against my chest.

I smiled before wrapping my arms around her as we laid there for a few moments. I looked up at the fan and watched it spin until Elle leans up and looks at me.

Smiling at her, I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she looks at me. She softly smiles before leaning up and gently kissing me, which made me smile as I tightened my hold on her.

"Are you ready to go home?" She asks.

"I've been ready to go home, Elle." I said as I kissed her.

It's been a painful year without her and I was finally going to be living my life again.

After everything was packed that day, I hugged Layla and told her that I wasn't going to be far away. I told her to come visit me and I'll come visit them every chance I got.

"It'll be like last time."

"I know but I'll miss you being here." She smiles before walking to Elle and pulling her into a hug.