~Six~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A little one-on-one, perhaps?" She tossed the ball to me before standing there, putting her curly hair into a pony-tail.

My eyes were glued to her as she was wearing a tank top and shorts, which made my eye traveled down her body before reaching back up to her eyes.

"You like what you see or what?" She smirks.

"You sure flirt with me a lot." I said before bouncing the ball then tossing it to her.

She grabs it before bouncing it, smiling at me before turning towards the basket. "I flirt with girls I like." She jumps up and tosses the ball towards the basket and made it.

My eyes stayed on her for a moment as I was trying to figure out if I heard that right. She saw me staring at her and gave me a smile before grabbing the ball, tossing it towards me.

"What?"

She smiles. "What?"

"What did you say?"

That made her smile even bigger.

"I said I flirt with girls I like."

"So.. you like me?"

"No, I like that bush over there." She points. "Of course I like you."

"Why?"

"You're a likeable person?" She says with a small laugh. "Why are you shocked? Cause I'm a teacher? I'm much older?"

I shook my head as I bounced the ball a little. "Does Layla know you like me?"

"No." She said as I threw the ball into the basket.

Having her say that she liked me made me feel weird inside, but in a good way. I was completely caught off guard when she said that cause I've only known her for a month now.

It's summer break and she's been mostly over here, hanging out with Layla. I couldn't understand why she was always over here, besides the fact that she was my sister's best friend but I think I figured out the other reason.

"How long have you liked me?" I asked as I was looking over at her.

She bounced the ball a few times before stopping and looking at me. I could see a smile on her face before looking away for a moment.

"Since you ran into me at school."

"The first day we met?"

"Yeah." She smiles. "I found you cute."

That made my face turn red and I saw her throw the ball into the basket before running to go grab it.

I have to admit, I like watching her play basketball cause it was hot and she looked really good in that outfit.

"I hope I didn't make you feel weird about it." She said as she looks over at me. "I was just letting you know. We've known each other for a while now and we're always around each other."

"Not at all." I said before she smiles and tosses me the ball. "I'm trying to get used to the fact that a teacher likes me."

I threw the ball into the basket and watched as she ran to grab it. I saw a smile on her face once she turns back around before bouncing the ball a little.

"Don't tell your sister." She said.

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want her finding out just yet." She smiles. "I don't know how she'll take it cause of my age and my profession."