~Three~

"I have such a hangover."

When I woke up this morning, I walked to the living room and saw that Ivan wasn't on the couch but I found him in the kitchen.

He was cooking but making a messing and kept complaining about having a hangover. I couldn't help but laugh as I watched him but he gave me a glare before telling me to shut up.

"Why did you let me drink so much?"

"You were having fun?"

"I'm not having fun this morning." He groaned before tossing down a plate of burnt pancakes. "Eat."

I look down at them before pushing them away and watching him toss the pan and everything else in the sink.

"I'm ok."

Ivan was definitely regretting everything from last night. I was watching him cuss at himself, groan every five seconds and lean over the counter.

"Thank you for staying by my side though." He said as he finally sat down.

"What else was I going to do? Leave you?"

"If a hot man was willing to take me home then you would leave me. I would make you leave."

"Did you meet anyone?" I ask, knowing that he went out of my sight a few times but I didn't know where he went.

"No." I leans his head back. "But that bartender was flirting with me."

I smiled as I saw him lean his head back forward and look at me. "Did you get his number?"

"No." He crossed his arms. "He was married."

That made me furrow my eyebrows. "And he was flirting?"

"Yeah." He rubs his face before placing his elbows on the table and leaning his head in his hands. "I feel like I could throw up."

"Please don't." I watch as he burps a few times, praying he doesn't throw up. "I'm glad I'm not drinking anymore."

Ivan looks up and meets my eyes. "When's the last time you got so drunk that you felt like you were dying?"

I had to think about that.

"Probably when Elle."

As soon as I said her name, Ivan gave me a look of disappointment. I gave him an apologetic look before clearing my throat and looking somewhere else.

"I guess last night didn't work."

"I have to do it on my own." I said as I look over at him. "That's how I did it last time." I placed my elbow on the table before placing my head in my hand, sighing.

This was going to be torture for now on since she was back in my mind.

"The audacity your sister has." Ivan says as we were walking to the living room before sitting on the couch. "She knew what she was doing."

"Of course she did. She's still friends with her."

Ivan looks at me shocked. "After she broke your heart?" I nod as he shook his head. "Wow."

Layla had sent me a message this morning before I woke up. She told me she was sorry for bringing Elle's bacherlorette party up and inviting me, which made me message her back and told her that it was ok but the conversation got a little too deep and I had to tell her I would talk to her when I got home.

"I have work at two." Ivan said.

My eyes landed on the clock, noticing that it was eleven.

"I need to get going anyway." I hugged him before patting his head once I stood up and walking out of his house.