~Seven~

When I woke up one morning, I knew it was the weekend and I heard music downstairs. I had to place my pillow over my head to drown out the noise cause I was still tired.

But I knew Layla was awake and I had no choice but to wake up.

As I got out of bed, I went to the bathroom and did my usual morning business before brushing my hair and putting deodorant on before walking out and downstairs.

Layla was in the kitchen, cooking and singing to some song and I stopped to lean on the doorframe for a moment to watch her.

It made me chuckle when she was getting into the music and singing every word.

But the music soon stopped and Layla groans before cussing the phone out. I kept watching her before she started playing more music and I took this time to walk out.

I walked into the living room and saw Kane sitting on the couch, looking down at his phone. I sat on the other couch and sighed, which grabbed Kane's attention as he looks over at me.

"What's up?" He chuckles.

I shook my head before looking around the living room. "Just woke up. I'm still half asleep and tired as hell."

Kane kept looking at me before he nodded and went back to looking at his phone.

As I was sitting there, I wasn't sure what to do this weekend. I knew Ivan had to go up state to see his parents and wouldn't be back until next week.

I had nothing to do.

My work schedule was only weekdays and sometimes weekends, but this weekend I didn't have to work.

After a moment, Layla comes in and smiles at me once she saw me. "Good morning." I saw her stop and put her hands on her hips as she stared at me.

When I look at the time on my phone, it was a little after ten. I nodded towards her before she turned her attentiont to Kane and said something to him before letting us know that breakfast was almost ready.

Once she left, I sat there for a moment before getting up and walking to the kitchen. I saw Layla look over at me and smiles as I was grabbing a Pepsi from the fridge then saw her give me a look.

"Pepsi? This early? Drink some Orange Juice or Milk."

"Why?" I ask. "It's not illegal to drink soda in the morning for breakfast." I saw her shake her head as I walk to the table and sat down.

As she was cooking, I watch her for a moment before placing my elbow on the table. I sighed as I stared at the table and traced the pattern on the wood table before looking back over at Layla.

I remember once when I came home from school and she was in the kitchen, cooking something and Elle was sitting at the table.

It was after she told me she liked me.

Which Layla still didn't know at the time.

But I remember coming in, stopping and staring at her as she was smiling at me and it felt like I was sneaking around Layla when I finally expressed my feelings towards Elle.

She soon found out in the most weird way, but I remember when she did find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Years Ago

"My sister is going to come in and find us." I said as she was on top of me, kissing my collarbone as we were on the couch.

The feeling I had was something unreal but my nerves were shot cause my sister could come in any moment and find us.

But she didn't seem to care cause she told me that since Layla was her best friend, she probably wouldn't care anyway.