Chapter forty ( Triangle )

Start from the beginning

Tae: ....

JM: 4 years!

Taehyung lowered his head and pouted sadly.

JM: don't act like a teenager okay?  You two are grown up men as I far as I know. So if you love him,  at least accept it!  Damn !

That was true.

Jimin stood up and walked out of the room leaving his friend alone thoughtful.

After an hour, Taehyung decided to rest his mind for a bit and went to get something to eat. He walked towards the Break Room and heard the elevator close. He just turned around and saw Jungkook inside with a woman.

A woman who was unknown to him.

His eyebrows furrowed as he turned back and walked towards it.

- Taehyung? someone called out to him from behind.

He turned and faced Wung.

WG: Where are you going like that?

Tae: Did you see this woman getting inside with Jungkook?

WG: Yeah. OH!  That was a woman??

Tae: I know!  Wae?  Wae??  Who is it??

WG: This.. Wait.  I'm gonna ask the others if they recognize her.

Taehyung didn't wait for Wung and out of curiosity, immediately ran to see. He almost fell in the stairs but kept running until he reached the first floor.

He ran the few more meters and arrived outside. His breathing was jerky. He hasn't raced like this for years.

He turned and saw the couple hugging each other. He stood there without saying a word. The Beautiful Woman got into her car and drove off. Jungkook waved at her a last time and turned.

Taehyung couldn't even move even though he knew jungkook was going to see him. He didn't move an inch and stared at him.

JK: Tae?

Then he bit his lip and walked away. He entered the building.

Jungkook followed him a bit confused.

JK: Hyung!

The older man didn't stop, however, and took the elevator.

Arriving on his floor, he felt weird. His eyes moisten slowly.

He went to the break room and locked himself there for a moment to calm down. Jungkook arrived a few seconds later.

He looked for Tae in his office and since he was not there, he looked for him everywhere until he saw the him in the break room drinking peacefully his tea.

He got in and sighed.

JK: you are walking so fast. Gosh.

Tae: ah?  Ah.

JK: What were you doing outside just now?

Tae:  Ohh. Well, I went for a walk and I just stopped when I saw you. Why? He sais as he put a spoon of sugar in his tea knowing that it was already too  sweet. He had to stay cool about it after all.

Jungkook burried his hands in his pockets and walked over.

JK: So, do you have questions?

Tae: No. Why would I ? Should I?

Jungkook looked at him in the eyes and smiled.

JK: No right? We are not dating.

Tae took that sentence as a Stab on the heart. He felt his eyes watering up but he still managed to smile and licked his lips.