"V, we have to leave soon," Jisoo mutters in a hurry as I tie the strings of her corset dress

"I know, we're still early tho Jagi." I finish tieing the corset as she turns.

"We're not! It's your sister's wedding for fucks sake V." She nudges my arm and walks past me. I roll my eyes and walk to the dressing table where she sat.

"Don't worry, there's still 2 hours for the wedding," I tell her placing my head on her shoulder from behind seeing our reflection in the mirror.

"I know but still. I don't want to be late." She grimaces and wears her necklace.

I leave a sigh and then continue watching her in the mirror. I know she's been doing a lot for this wedding and I'm grateful for that. She's trying to become a part of the family but she has to know that she has become part of our family since the day she stepped into our house. Not to mention, eomma and appa had even decided our future children's names.

"Jagi, calm down. We'll reach on time so don't overthink." I smile and moved back holding out my wallet and car keys from the table. "You get ready and I'll meet you down the block ok?"

She glances up and gives me a thumbs-up as she was trying to wear her earrings with a deep notion. I nod and make my way to the entrance exiting from our apartment and moving to the lift.

It's been 2 months since we moved into this apartment and it still feels like a dream.

Feels good to have your own house more like home.

Can't believe it's been over 8 months since Yg was sent to jail. Still feels unreal that the girls believed to stay and work with us instead of following their dreams.

After the girls got their rights over the left-out properties and documents they still accepted to be part of Hybe which was a relief but their decisions were greater than anything. Made me feel more like a proud boyfriend.

They used the properties to make orphanages around South Korea and also started providing funds to help the NGOs. They had dreamed about it since when they escaped YG's base which couldn't have been making us proud any better. They didn't want others to suffer what they suffered.

The lift opens with a ding and I walk to the parking lot to get into my car and start the engine while thinking.

The fact that after everything we rarely get missions with them. Aged bang pd loves to make couples suffer, huh? But soon after seeing our mourning faces, he allowed us to have our own houses instead of living in the dorms, and here we are living in our own house.

Though We live almost close to our company, our schedules remained the same. Hectic.

After skipping a lot of wedding dates considered by my family finally my sister announced that she wouldn't postpone her wedding any further. Well, I was kinda hoping that out of frustration she would break the marriage- What? I'm a brother to my sister and I don't want my sister to marry a freak- but what can I say, I'm still that brother to my sister who wants her happy too. My sister's happiness matters!