Chapter 35

"Cadets, attention!" The head Navy officer calls out and the four of us do what he says

"Cadets, attention!" The head Navy officer calls out and the four of us do what he says. "You four are here for special pre-marine training. 25 days and you all have to give the best."

"Yes sir," the four of us yelled.

"Ok, these two are one of my best marine experts. They'll train you and make you eligible for the mission."

"Hello, I'm Tokyo kaninari." The woman marine officer introduced herself.

"Hello, I'm Yuta Jung." The guy marine officer said. "We both will be your training coaches."

We nod and shake their hands one by one. The head Navy officer leaves after the introduction was done.

"According to the boat or the ship you all will be using, we have made the bedroom for you all to adjust within the 25 days," Tokyo says and we nod.

"Let's proceed to your rooms," Yuta says smiling at Jisoo who just nodded. Dude, stay within your limit.

I give him a fake smile and follow behind the others.

We walk into a room with 4 bunk beds.

"The ship has 5 beds and according to the space this bed type fits the best," said Tokyo and turned towards us, "you all better unpack and get yourself comfortable here, from tomorrow the hardcore training starts

"The ship has 5 beds and according to the space this bed type fits the best," said Tokyo and turned towards us, "you all better unpack and get yourself comfortable here, from tomorrow the hardcore training starts." She says and turns to leave.

Yuta stands there smiling and Lisa snorts, he looks at her and then turns to leave.

I look around and see Jk already taking the top bed. "This is going to be interesting,"

I nod and keep my bag above the other side of the upper beds, the girls didn't say much as they were worried about the washroom.

"Unnie, what about your-" Jisoo stops Lisa midway.

"I'll take care of it," Jisoo assures.

Take care of what?