Chapter 49

12 hours before the masquerade ball.

"You all will be going to the masquerade ball," Rm says as he gets up from his seat

"What does it mean by going to the ball? Weren't we all going to the ball already?" V speaks.

"Yes but you all will be part of the ball," Jin says from behind.

These two just arrived a few hours ago and they're already planning a death plan.

"You mean, all of us in ball gowns and fully clothed stuff?" Jennie asks as excitement filled her eyes.

"Yup, and it's a masquerade ball, we have the advantage here," Rm explains.

"What about you two, hyung? What are you both going to do there?" Jimin asks.

"We'll be also there in tha ball, the hackers have to disconnect the island security to let our army force in. We'll be cooperating with them after Jisoo and V get through the system."

"Ok, but isn't it risky? I mean we all will be roaming around freely in front of YG." Jk questions while turning his chair.

"It is but it's the best way to get into his residency without going in while hiding,"

We all nod and after a few word exchanges, we all dismiss the meeting.

"We're getting the gowns now," Jennie announces going through her phone.

"What about the guys?" Jimin asks.

"I'll see that," Hobi smiles, "We'll leave in 2 hours to get ours."

I closed the laptop and walked to my room, settling on the dressing chair and thinking about the island security system. After we got our yacht back to the Miami base, we got to know that the guys who attacked us were part of a small group who looted ships. We were saved from a big time.

I know I'm positive when it comes to daring things.

But the problem was... YG had a 20-year-old daughter? I mean, we never saw her around us but then too, we never knew about YG's personal stuff. We never know, if she knew us or if she was part of his plan.

"Overthinking again?" A very familiar voice of V came from behind.

I nod as I felt my door getting closed behind me. I didn't care to look back as his hands were around my shoulders. I closed my eyes and he slowly started caressing my shoulder and neck. It felt relaxing.

Suddenly his lips brushed against my left ear, "Does it feel good?" God, that was supposed to be a normal act.

I nod.

"Words Jagi," His voice came huskier.

Why am I horny all of a sudden?

"It does," I mutter as I suddenly feel his lips on my neck. Holy shit.