Chapter 32

(Trigger warning- drugs, trafficking, violence

(Trigger warning- drugs, trafficking, violence.)

"There's no CCTV camera. Lisa, give us our stuff," Jisonnie said while changing her hairdo.

I took off my backpack and pulled out Jisoo and Jennie unnie's clothes, masks, and gloves. Rosé helped to take off Jennie's wig, while Nario's body was rested against the wall.

After their appearances were entirely changed, we agreed to go in.

There were steps through the pathway which gave creepy vibes. The walls had blood marks.

When we reached the corner, we saw a security guard, watching over the door. Shit.

Jisonnie gave Jennie unnie the signal to use the injection pistol. She shot it towards the target's neck and after a few seconds, the target passed out.

We moved to the door and clicked it open. The smell of weed and the smell of burning cocaine hits my nose.

Hang Sang sat there on one of the couches in the room. The guards around him came rushing towards us but before one of them could attack, Jennie shot an injection pistol at one of them.

That guy fell to the ground but the others took out their guns and continued to come near us.

As the guy came near me, he clicks the safety of his gun. I lower my gun, I grab onto the end of his by him, and I send my knee up to his elbow by him, breaking his arm by him and he drops the gun in my hand. He lets out loud shouts in pain.

Rosé on the other hand, headbutt the guy and busted his lip. Blood ran through his jaw as she kicked his leg and fell harshly to the ground. She sat on top of him and twisted his head, which broke his neck.

Jennie pressed her fist into the guy's sternum and his eyes widen in pain. Before he could attack her, her fist connects with his nose and he falls to the ground making her smile at his broken nose. Taking funeral to him, she kicks his shin and walks to us.

Turning towards Jisonnie, she was tying Hang Sang's arms as his one eye was black and blood ran down his head. She punches him one more time and makes a question which made the three of us startled along with him. "Where are the girls?" What?

 "Where are the girls?" What?