Chapter 44

Thankfully the tracker fell off when Shawn was returning from Yg's house

Thankfully the tracker fell off when Shawn was returning from Yg's house. We heard most of their conversations and for sure YG has been shipping drugs all over the world. Wasn't he the one to make us sweep the drug cases?

As soon as the tracker got displaced, we informed the agency. Rm told us the plan for the next few days. The other four along with Hobi would be arriving in 2 days, till then we had to check the island security.

It was night now and my eyes were dumbfounded looking at my laptop. Why am I looking at the blank screen?

I stood up and walked to the living area. Ice cream could help.

When I got to the refrigerator I heard the sound of water. Who could be swimming now? I quickly grabbed the ice cream and a spoon from the pantry.

Walking towards the deck I saw a bare back. Wait is it a tattoo? Definitely not Jungkook 'cause he had tattoos all over his arm. Who tf is that?

I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and walked taking ice cream in the other hand. "Hands up!"

The creature turned around and both of our eyes widened. What the heck is he doing here?

"Yo, calm down this is me Jagi," V chuckles pushing his wet hair back.

"Why are you swimming here this late?" I furrowed my eyebrows asking, placing the knife on the table in the room.

"Why can't I swim here that late?"

"Fair point," I mutter taking off my boots and sitting by the edge of the deck. My legs hit the cold water which made me shiver.

"Can't sleep?" He asks, leaning against the edge.

"Yeah... You too?" I ask taking a small scoop of ice cream.

"Mhmm, a swim can't damage much."

I hummed and kept eating my ice cream. Why did I even come here when he's like naked naked but not naked. You got my point yaa?  I nod, glancing at him. The tattoo on his back had two fishes twirling. That looks... Well hot?

There was a sudden curiosity to ask him about the tattoo on his upper shoulder. I have seen him shirtless on the first day in the agency before but it was never the back.

"I didn't know you had tattoos," I ask placing the container aside.

He turned to me still floating in the water, "you never asked." He smirked.

"Well, I did now..." I rolled my eyes, "What's its meaning?"

"These are two koi fishes. They represent the duality of life and the balance of opposing life forces. These two koi fish are sometimes portrayed in the yin and yang configuration, representing the harmony between opposites." He says.