Chapter 13

"It's been almost 24 hours since she has been here and she hasn't said a single word about them," Jk mumbles

Yes, it's been 1 day since we got Rosé and she hasn't spoken a word related to the other agents. The documents we got, didn't give us the information we needed.

Yesterday, I hacked her phone but when I tried to get the numbers, most of them were without names. I tried to take out the locations and identities of the numbers and 3 numbers were not reachable. Figured, they're not that dumb to be agents.

We were currently sitting in the basement. The other members were trying to figure out about her torture whereas I'm trying to get her email addresses.

"Should we start the torture Namjoon-ah?" Jin hyung asked looking at him.

"Is it necessary to hurt her?" Jimin asked. He's falling for her, isn't he?

"If she doesn't speak then we have to do it sooner or later," Jk said.

"But wouldn't it be too early," Jimin argued.

"As fast as we get the agents, we get to finish the mission," Yoongi explained.

Rm hyung looked up "Ok then, we'll start the torture today evening. Yoongi and Jk will be part of it." We all nod in agreement.

Yoongi and Jk were sitting at the same table, discussing the torture, the other hyungs left for additional stuff and Jimin went to check Rosé.

I turned back to my laptop, seeing each folder of emails. The top emails were from different brands about 50% discounts on clothes, groceries, Etc. This must be so annoying to get useless emails.

After an hour of scrolling down the emails, I read an email from Lililisa@/gmail.com. The email had a list of names. She must have sent these school purposes. But Looks like I've won a jackpot.

Evening

Evening...

I asked Rm hyung to let me go with Yoongi and Jk for the torture as I wanted to record it. I still didn't know how they were going to torture her.

We were sitting in the basement, Jungkook was holding a box, and Yoongi hyung was getting his medical kit ready.

I heard Rosé muttering something to Jimin as he brought her. Rosé sat in the chair and Jimin locked the handcuffs and chains on her legs.

"What do you want from me now?" Rosé asked looking at Yoongi.

"I just want you to answer our questions."

"I won't."

"You want us to harm you then?" Yoongi hyung asked in a hard voice and Rosé smirked at him. I took out my phone and started recording as Yoongi hyung called Jungkook to bring the box.

He wore gloves, opened the box, and took out thorns from it.

Jimin gulped beside me. Rosé was still calm.

"I'm warning you one last time, give us the information we need and we'll not hurt you." Yoongi hyung warned but Rosé stayed silent.

As he didn't get any answers from her, he sat in front of her diving the thorns into her bare thigh below the end of her shorts. Ouch.

Rosé didn't scream, she was letting out her tears in silence. The pain she felt was excruciating. As I was recording I tried to avoid looking in her direction so turned my head to the left, Jimin had clenched his fists, closing his eyes to avoid the sight.

I looked back at Rosé and blood was rushing through her legs. Poor girl.

Hyung kept the thorns aside and took out aftershave.

He cleaned the blood and used aftershave lotion on it. That burns like shit!

Rosé's silence was more painful than seeing the cuts on her thighs.

Yoongi hyung signed to get this thing over, he gave her an injection which made her fall asleep in the next few minutes.

I stopped recording and saved the video. Jimin ran towards her to wipe the tears from her face. He picked her up and walked towards her room.

Yoongi hyung turned around to leave. I kept my phone in my pocket and followed him.

He went outside and placed his hands on his face. He was crying.

"Hyung" I called and hugged him.

"I did that..." He mumbled.

"It's ok hyung, you were doing your job." I knew he was guilty about what he did. He always felt bad after torturing the people from our previous missions but it was the first time I saw him crying after torturing.

At night

At night...

"You got the email address of Lisa?" Hobi hyung asked.

"Yes, and I have an idea too."

"So what's the idea?" Rm hyung asks as he sits beside Jin hyung.

I got my phone out and began "I thought Rosé wouldn't reveal anything to us about them and she didn't. So I chose to record the torturing." I took a sigh and continued, "We can send the recording to Lisa's email address and blackmail them to come and meet us"

The three of them looked at me for a second then gave each other a nod.

"If that's possible then I give you the permission to do that." Rm hyung declared.