Chapter 3

"This is not it

"This is not it... We got the real names of the girls too from digging into the space" As we were passed the burned pictures of the agents, there were two 2 pictures found. One with their uniform another one with them just posing for a group photo. Easy to notice that the 3 members were visible but the fourth member had their face torn apart in both the pictures. Interesting.

"The top left corner is Agent J- Kim Jennie, the one beside her is Agent L- Lisa Manoban, the one below Agent J is Agent R- Rosé Park and the last person whose picture is not visible in any is Agent Y- Kim Jisoo" Agent Y?

Bang PD continued, "according to the names and the picture the 3 members have been found near California state, the 4th member's name was nowhere to be found "

I raised my hand to speak, "Sir, If 3 members are in California then there's a high chance of her to be in that place too, and Agent Y's picture wasn't burned, it was torn apart in both the cases. This includes that it was done intelligently to hide the true identity "

"But as a Hacker you are Tae, you can find her by her name if you're given the location," said Jimin.

"But I need a picture for that and if that name is nowhere to be found then the person has changed their name" I finished.

"We have the 3 members' occupation details too. Jennie is a doctor in a hospital, Rosé is a music teacher and Lisa is a dance teacher, both are teaching in the same school".

"So what is the plan now?" Yoongi hyung questioned.

"The plan is- you all will be going to find the 4 members who'll help us to find the main culprit. I'll send you all the details which I have got by sometime then you all will be assigned to catch the respective members"

"By how much time do we have to do this?" Asked Jk

"You all have a month to find the members," Pd said checking the time. "Ohh, it's time for lunch now! You all go and rest, I'll be sending the information soon". I just hope that I don't get that agent Y ffs.

At the end of the day, the name of the assigned members came

God, why do you have to play with me?!
I got Kim Jisoo! I didn't even see her face! How tf I'm going to find out about her?!
Whereas Jimin got Rosé, Jungkook got Lisa and Yoongi hyung got Jennie to find. The other three would execute the plan further. Wow.

"Jimin-ah " I went to Jimin fakely crying like someone took my lollipop.

He stood up as he saw me "Taehyungie, sweetheart what happened?" Trying to continue my act.

"How am I supposed to find her?! There's nothing to do." I whined.

"You'll find her sooner or later and Hobi hyung will be there to help you too as he's also assigned. Now go back to sleep. Don't pressurize yourself, babe."

"You're the best you know that babe?" As I whipped my fake tears

"I know sweetheart," said grinning
And that's how we act like a couple lol