•Epilogue•

"V

"V..." Jisoo squeezes my hand tightly.

"Jagi, just hold on a little," I whisper in her ears as she nods.

Her grip tightens around my hand and she closes her eyes. "V..."

"Just a few minutes and we're done."

She moans, "fuck," her nails dug into the back of my hand.

Shit.

The tattoo artist glances up at me with wide eyes as he removes the machine back from her skin. Jisoo whose face was like a woman who was giving birth for the first time opens her eyes. This girl can take a bullet and walk but can't resist tattoo pain.

"Jagi, just a few minutes, and the tattoo is done," I assured her and signaled the tattoo artist to continue.

It's not like it was her first tattoo. The difference between her first time getting a tattoo and now is that she's not drunk.

I glanced back at Jisoo who was more relaxed than before. I moved my fingers and traced the lines of the tattoo she got that night. What a night that was.

I still remember the night of the success Party. Sweaty bodies, happy faces, alcohol, Music, and us.

And you all know when there's alcohol and us in the same sentence it's not gonna end up well.

At first, we did our normal rituals as any other drunk person would do, blabbering stuff, spilling drinks, and dancing around like a maniac. Then for God's sake, I don't know how we had a sudden idea of getting out of the club, drunk while leaving the other members partying.

While walking by the sidewalk, we ended up playing a dirty truth and dare. And one of them was-

"Truth or dare," Jisoo hiccups and smiles at me.

"Dare," I smirk holding her close by my side.

"Okay, that's daring..." She glances around and stops, examining the place. "I dare you to... Get a tattoo-" I raise my eyebrows as she completes with a hiccup, "as I wish."

And I ended up getting a tattoo whereas I dared Jisoo to get a tattoo too. But the difference is, she got the tattoo on her arm and I got it on my butt. Soulmates.

The next morning after that night was one of the most violent mornings of my life. And guess what, you'll never know.

"Mam, the tattoo is done, you can open your eyes," the tattoo artist got off his seat bringing my attention back to Jisoo who smiles and then watches me. "It wasn't that hard!"

"See, I told you that," I smiled as she glances at the freshly drawn tattoo on her collarbone. "let's go and pay?"

"Yup, we have to go and get ready for the evening too," she nods and we make our way to the counter.