Chapter 10

During the afternoon

During the afternoon... 2:30 pm.

"Dr. Jennie, this is the file of the doctor you'll be helping today." Ani handed me the file.

"Ok, thanks." She left without looking back. Rude. I never liked her anyway.

I opened the file and saw his name "Suga Min", his face looked like he was a Korean. He's a therapist and his age is 25 years old. Ohk... I turned the pages to see his qualifications then kept the file aside as I heard a knock at the door. Ohh he's here.

"Come in" I called out.

The translucent glass door opened as he walked inside with a straight face. Excellent impression.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Jennie Kim and I'm a surgeon here" raising a hand for a handshake.

"I'm Suga Min and I'm a therapist." He shook my hand.

"Please take sit." He took a seat and then I continued. "As for what I have been told, I have to give you the hospital tour, introduce you to the other doctors of your block, show you your cabin and other stuff related to your schedule." He nodded in response. Okay... "So should we start?" He nodded again, we both stood up and went to the door, I told him to follow me. At least he's listening.

I introduced him to the other doctors and he spoke to them nicely. Wow, he didn't say a word to me. Then I gave him a tour of the 2 blocks of the same level which he was going to work in... When I sneak a peek at him, he was fidgeting with something in his pocket and was in his world. Am I invisible to him? Nevermind.

We reached the lift door and went in. I pressed the button ground floor to take him to the reception for final documentation. From the reflection from the door, I saw him coming towards me with an injection in his hand. I dodged his hand and tried the force of my body to push him back.

He was strong as he gripped my arm to bent it but I kneed him at the right time and he groaned "You bitch" in annoyance.  The lift door opened with the sound. Good, there's no one waiting here.

An idea popped in my head, I took the injection and placed it on the side of his neck, checking the pulse rate. In a few seconds, he was in deep sleep. "Have a nice sleep, deepshit." Then I changed my lift and went up to my cabin to take my belongings to run away.

I went down and checked the lift he was lying in, but he wasn't there. Fuck, I have to run. I took out my phone and called Jisoo unnie taking a cab straight to her office.

 I took out my phone and called Jisoo unnie taking a cab straight to her office

Time- 2:10 pm

The school got over 10 minutes ago, thankfully there's no meeting today. I accidentally spilled coffee on my dress today during lunch, Lisa tried to remove the stain with water and tissues but it didn't work.

"I just remembered that we don't have any snacks at home.," Lisa whined as she walked towards the exit. Wait what-

"We don't have any snacks?!"

"Yes and groceries too! So we're going to buy some now!"

"Lisa, you know my dress has a stain, I can't go like this."

She tapped her index finger on her chin. "Ok then, you go back home and I'll go get the groceries."

"Okay, looks good. Give me your backpack, it will be easier for you to carry the groceries."

"Aww, thanks... Let me take my phone and purse." She took out her phone and purse from her bag and I called for a cab.

"Yeah done, take it." She gave me her bag and went inside the cab. She waved at me while the cab left.

 She waved at me while the cab left

Time- 2:10 pm

It's now afternoon and I am back in the basement to get the location of the agents. Jimin and Jk were back in the base and were getting ready to kidnap them. Before that, I disabled the cameras of the hospital as Yoongi hyung asked me to do it. Jin hyung also went to the hospital to help Yoongi hyung drive unconscious Jennie to the base. I hope that they got the agent.

I turned to my laptop screen and both the trackers were slowly moving to the San Jose area for CA. They probably lived near to the school then. In the next two minutes, their tracker stopped at 1501 Berryessa Road, San Jose.

I waited for the next 15 minutes to confirm if it was their location or not but it didn't move. Location confirmed!

The two agents live at 1501 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA! I took a printout of the location and wrote the location on the back of the paper. I stood up and messaged Jk and Jimin to come down to the basement. Then I called Rm hyung so that he can get the location and approve them to kidnap the girls.

"Hello, hyung."

"Yes, Taehyung. Did you get the location of the girls?"

"Yes, got the location of the girls. They live in 1501 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA "

"Excellent Taehyung. Tell Jimin and Jk to leave soon. We just reached the hospital, Jin and I are at the backside gate. Yoongi just went in, so I don't think it will take longer."

"Ok, Hyung." Then we both hung up. I went out to the front yard where Jk was standing there dressed as a delivery man.

"Where's Jimin?"

"He's taking out the car." I nod as he continued, "where's the location?"

"Here," I took the paper out and handed him. "This is the map and the location is written on the back of it. It's in the same area as the school." He nodded and sat in the front seat of the car and Jimin in the driver's seat.

"Be safe!" I called out as they left the parkway. Just a few hours to get you Kim Jisoo.