Chapter 52

"There are people in there," I whisper, lowering my mask

"5 to be exact," V acknowledges glancing through the gaps between the AC duct.

"There's another duct to the other side," I mutter pointing at the map.

"Ok, here's the plan. I'll attack from the other side, you stay here. When they get distracted by me, shoot them from behind. We won't get out unless all are dead," V says placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nod and take out my gun. "Be safe,"

He glances at me for a second and smiles, "you too." Then he squirms to the other Ac duct vanishing at the turn.

I took a long sigh and waited. For the first time, I was tense before doing a mission. It was the first time I was not alone doing a particular task. He was with me and I was afraid.

And mainly it was the mission against YG.

I shook my head and glanced back between the small gaps. V didn't attack until now.

But soon gun shots blared through the security room. I quickly armed my gun seeing 2 guys already falling to the ground.

The other three armed their guns immediately and started shooting toward the other Ac duct. Shit.

Not waiting for any second, I shot the first guy. He fell, the other two turned back and I shot the other. Before the last one could shoot, another gunshot shot his shoulder, and he whimpered in pain.

I glanced around and there were no more guards in the room.

I crawled to the other side where V stood. The Ac duct on his side was already broken by the gunshots.

His gaze turned around and he sighed in relief, "You alright?"

I nod, "are you hurt?"

"Nope, you shot the guard at the correct time," he smiled and gave me a quick peck.

My cheeks turned red, "Aha, let's go down,"

He chuckled and kicked the framed covering the Ac duct which fell with a loud thud.

V jumped to the ground pointing his gun at the guards lying below. I jumped out following him.

But ended up falling on my butt.

"Nice landing Jagi," V smirked and shoved a hand forward.

I took it and rolled my eyes, "Thanks for asking, I'm totally fine," giving a sarcastic reply, I stood up.

He shook his head, smiling, and turned to the computers. "Let's get our work done."

"