Chapter 4

23/07/2024

"AAAAACHOOOOOO"

"AAAAACHOOOOOO"

"Bless you!" The three other girls said.

"Unnie looks like someone is thinking about you," Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows and bumping towards me.

"Lili, for God's sake, stop watching those movies. They're not real."

"But if someone is thinking about you then?"

"I don't have anyone other than you three to care about," I said while placing my laptop on my desk, taking out my glasses I went to the kitchen to bring hot chocolate.

"Unnie give me some too!" Cried Rosé
"Me too" Then Jendukie "Me three" then Lisa. I mentally face palmed myself then took the mugs to the living room where they were watching the news.

"Ayo Sooyaa, have you seen the news?" Jennie asked as if she saw someone puking on her.

Moving to my sit "about what?"

"About YG... Korean Government has announced to find that motherfucker"

"We won't care less as we don't care about him anymore... All he did was to use and betray us" Rosé said as she finished the mug of her hot chocolate. I wonder sometimes, how could a person eat and drink so fast?!

"Anyways, Unnie how's your Google internship program going? I heard that you've been asked for a higher job accommodation by them?" Lisa asked

"It's going good, they can't know I'm a hacker so I'm trying to make it look like I'm learning and exploring " it was hard at first but then it got better over time. It's been 2 years since that tragedy and 2 years since I got this job.

"Now tell me about your school, I heard Rosé speaking to you the other day about applying for new teachers so what's up about that. Are you both still teaching them or?"

"No unnie, as the kids are much higher than the class strength, they're getting male teachers for music and dance and female teachers for Art and P.E activities," Lisa said with a frustrated sigh

"Yes and we are interviewing them from tomorrow onwards and think, we would be interviewing male teachers from tomorrow like eww"

"Oh come on Rosie I know you're inwardly thinking about some handsome male teachers showing up," Jennie said giving Rosé a wink.

"Never in a million years Unnie" determined with a disgusted expression

"And Lisa how about you, will you try your luck tomorrow?"

"Let them try their luck because I'm too gorgeous to try my luck," said blowing her freshly manicured nails

"Umm correction, you're too "annoying"," I said while Lisa throws a cushion straight on my face.