Chapter 17

Bang PD sat in his chair as the girls take their places too

Bang PD sat in his chair as the girls take their places too. He cleared his throat "So you all know why we are here... Girls if you're ready then you can share your story with us." he said nodding towards her.

Jisoo took a sigh and began, "Everyone here must be thinking that we supported someone who betrayed their own country and left many people on the verge of poverty but it's not. We were 5-7 years old when Yg adopted us from an orphanage. He saw something in us that made him take us with him. I won't say it was a bad thing but we were abused by the older children in the orphanage. We finally had a person to trust. He built our trust for him, in us. He took us from the worst part of our life and gave us everything we needed. We didn't know what happiness seemed like other than this. So we accepted what he gave us."

"No one knows we exist, because technically we don't. You won't find any pictures or information about us anywhere you look. Our identities were never meant to be revealed for some reason and we never asked why. We were alive just because of him so we never questioned him. We were trained since childhood to get to this point. We were taught more than 4-5 languages, and were trained highly in Tae-Kwon do, mixed martial arts, karate, shooting, knife skills, and Judo... According to our specialties, he gave us special training for hacking: me. doctoring: Jennie, weapon disarming and bombs: Rosé and fighting skills:Lisa. "

"We were almost 15-17 years old when we got our first mission. The mission was to stop the gangs from human trafficking. Every year, millions of men, women, and children are trafficked worldwide and the reasons behind this were horrible so YG sent our team as Blackpink. But there was a rule: our identities should be hidden just like our faces." Jennie spoke.

"Our mission was successful and we were given more missions and in the next few years, we got our name as the mysterious spy team." Lisa continued.

Rosé looked over to the other girls and continued "Our missions gave Yg the correct expansion of money, he even used us to get the money from the gangs by stealing them after destroying them. He turned 4 orphaned girls into killers. As his greed for money got extremely high, he got Jisoo Unnie to break through the government's money through a fraud story and took all the money... And we got the biggest betrayal."

"So you're telling us that Yg betrayed you 4 too?" Jk asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes he did, the very next day he came to our secret Underground training base and tried to burn us alive while we were sleeping. But we somehow got out of it. While running away I tore my pictures and tried to take most of the things to hide our identities, so you all didn't know any other thing about me other than my real name which I had also changed to Min Sooyaa." Jisoo said with a sly smile.

"We were back to the streets, we didn't have anything other than the 4 of us," Lisa mumbled.

"Who helped you all then?" I blurted out of curiosity.

"We had a few people who we got close to while growing up. They were our trainers. We knew their address and we walked up to their door at midnight. We were lucky enough that they helped us to stay until we reach California when Jisoo got a google scholarship job with fake old documents. She even made three of us our qualifications to get a job there. We're really grateful." Jennie said looking toward the girls as they hold their hands.

"2 years apart, here we are." Jisoo smiled while finishing the story.

The last two years would have been hard for them. Living in California with new jobs, no other living facilities, money problems, etc would have taken time to build up. They faced a lot since childhood that they didn't deserve.

"You all have faced a lot," Jimin said looking at them softly.

"And that's a lot to take since childhood." Hobi hyung continued.

"We are really sorry for what we did to you all." Rm hyung said.

"Same here, we're really sorry." Jin hyung told.

"I won't say much but sorry from my side too," I said awkwardly looking at them. But everyone was shocked in the next few lines by someone.

"I'm really sorry to you all too. Especially Rosé and Jennie..." Yoongi hyung said with a shy gaze.

Bang PD cleared his throat to speak. Did he get cold?

"Sir, are you having a cold?" Jin hyung blurted out. Oops. Bang Pd gave him a look and continued.

"Lisa, did you decide their punishment?" What?

"Yes, a very nice one."

"What? But you were supposed to give us the penalty!" JK confessed.

"Your fault not mine, I just had to do it anyway." Bang PD said and we turned our faces to Lisa.

"Don't worry, only you four are getting the penalty ." She said pointing towards me, Jk, Jimin, and Yoongi hyung. Why not the others and why us?!

She continues "the others will be having other works with Bang Pd" lucky hyungs.

"So what is your so-called punishment for us?" JK asked.

"The punishment is, you all have to say yes to everything we say for the next 3 days. Basically, you four will be our servants for the next 72 hours starting from midnight."