I nodded, "Yeah, I am."

I took a few steps towards where Harry stood, my eyes on his side profile as he dumped the pancakes onto a plate on the counter and turned off the stove.

As I leaned against the counter next to Harry the song in the kitchen changed. Sex On Fire by, Kings of Leon was now playing throughout the space.

Harry turned to me, a smirk on his face as he heard the opening of the song.

"Lay where you're laying, don't make a sound. I know they're watching."

A blush flooded up my cheeks causing me to quickly look away from Harry, my eyes moving over the counter I was leaning against to seeing cut fruit, syrup, chocolate chips and a can of whipped cream sitting out on it.

"The kiddie-like play has people talking. They're talking."

A pair of hands on my waist caused me to let out a bit of a startled gasp as Harry spun me around to face him. My lower back hit the counter as Harry's fingers bit into my hips. Before I could process what he was doing he was already lifting me up to the counter behind me and slotting himself in between my legs, using his hands to wrap them around his waist.

"You, your sex is on fire!"

Harrys head bent down to my shoulder to kiss a slow line up my neck. My hands roamed up his bare arms, his fingers underneath my shirt to fold firmly onto my hips still.

"The dark of the alley. The breaking of day. Head while I'm driving, I'm driving."

One of his hands released my hip and his fingers teased at the waistband of his boxers I wore, my legs tightening around him to pull him closer to me. A whimper fell from my lips as our centers met causing my body to buzz with electricity.

"Soft lips are open. Them knuckles are pale."

Harrys lips met mine in a greedy kiss, but I was quick to pull back shaking my head as my hand flew up to cover my mouth. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I said truthfully.

"Don't care." He murmured, reaching up and pulling my hand away while his head came forwards again to connect our lips.

He untwined our hands as the fingers of his other hand dug into the skin of my hip, a moan leaving my lips as he smirked against me. With one final quick kiss to my lips, he pulled back from me, his head leaning back towards the ceiling.

"You, your sex is on fire! Consumed, with what's to transpire." Harry belted out the lyrics to the song, his head coming back down to face me with a widespread grin on his face.

He reached beside me and grabbed a cut strawberry, his head turning back towards me as he brought up to my neck, dragging it up the length to my lips where he wiped it across them before dropping it down to the counter.

"Hot as a fever. Rattling bones. I could just taste it." He sang with a smirk as he dipped his head down to my neck to lick and suck along the places he had just slid the fruit.

I panted with my head tossed back, my hips bucking forwards against his to try and ease the ache that was building in me. He moaned against me at the contact, his own hips digging into mine as he made his way up my jaw.

"You, your sex is on fire! Consumed, with what's to transpire!"

My fingers found his hair, his lips brushing against the corner of mine before he took my bottom lip into his mouth, his teeth nipping at it. He bit down onto it and pulled it back before letting it go, a groan of a mixture of pain and pleasure leaving me as my eyebrows furrowed at the feeling of it.