Chapter 37: Ava gets the boot...for good

Começar do início

"Hi, Andy." Gianna replied as she and her boyfriend shared kisses as Abby rolled her eyes while Chloe and Paige made gagging sounds.

"Ok, enough with the PDA."

"Miss Abby, we've got a question, can me and Chlobird go with you and Andrew to the studio so we can warm up early?" Paige asked.

That was a first, usually the girls would come with their moms, but never has Abby and Andrew heard of a dancer coming with them so they could get their warm up earlier than everybody else, so they gave a nod as Chloe and Paige got their dancing bags and walked with their dance teacher and her son.

Abby, Andrew, Gianna, Chloe and Paige were the first ones to arrive at the Marcia Sarosik Dance Studio, where they were gonna rehearse for Nationals.

"Why don't you two get ready while we get things set for rehearsals?" Andrew suggested

Chloe and Paige obediently headed to the dressing room to get ready for dancing as Andrew headed into the main studio room where Abby was carefully sitting the laptop down on a chair and after getting pyramid set up, they waited for the girls to arrive.

"Mom, just so you know, me and Gia ordered the costumes for the solos and group dances yesterday."

"Thanks for doing that for me and letting me know." Abby told him, she was glad to know her son and assistant choreographer always finds a way to make sure that everything was ready for a competition as Chloe and Paige walked in and began to stretch. "You two must be ready for Nationals, huh?"

"We sure are, Miss Abby." Chloe replied as she saw her dance teacher smile, and then an hour later, everyone else arrived and got ready.

"COME ON! CHOP CHOP! LET'S GO!" Andrew bellowed as the rest of the original ALDC team and the select ensemble walked in with their moms behind them and they were surprised that Chloe and Paige were already there waiting. "Well, we've finally made it to this point after a long season of rehearsing, competing and winning. We are finally here at Nationals!"

Everyone applauds.

"All right, it's pyramid time." Abby stated.

Pyramid Placings:

Top: Chloe

Middle: Paige, Kalani and Maddie

Bottom: Nia, Asia, Brooke and Mackenzie

"We have two group dances and four solos, For the group dances, the original ALDC team will be doing a piece called "Without Words", the select ensemble will be doing a piece, which will be called "From Paris to Berlin". The first solo will be a lyrical solo entitled "Chasing The Sun", which will go to Chloe. The second solo will be a hip hop solo entitled "Boom Boom Pow", will go to Maddie, The third solo will go to Kamryn and it's a modern dance piece called Dance Apocalyptic and the fourth solo which is a contemporary piece entitled "Spirit Indestructable", which goes to Paige." Abby explained.