Of course, all those things were not something you would ever say to him because -as he said- they would get on his head and he was already kinda enough full of himself.

"That's fine by me, there's plenty of appealing things on you so that's good enough." His words reached your ears just as you had taken the bag and walked away towards your bedroom, making you halt your steps and turn around to look at him, only to find him gazing at you in a way that had you suddenly feel flustered.

"Should I name them?" He added while he tilted his head to the side and allowed a smirk to surface on his lips.

"I will give you time to think about them. I am sure you will struggle to find any." You instinctively tried to make the atmosphere funny because for some reason it was no longer feeling as such and that fact got you slightly nervous.

He just laughed at your reply and let you go on and change but as you closed your door, he bit his lower lip while in his mind were going on all the appealing things that you had assumed were difficult for him to find.

Only if you knew that not only he could name all those things he found appealing on you, but he had observed their way too well for their image to ever leave his mind.

Your eyes and the way they lit up while he says something funny enough to win out of you, a peal of laughter. The softness of your hair, the warmth of your skin. The scent of your body and the structure of your lips that he was growing more and more eager to taste, with each day that went by.

You would think of him as shameless if he was to let you know that he was curious to find out how it would feel to trail down your neck with his lips. How would it feel, to steal some breaths right out of your mouth and merge them with his? Would you dislike the idea of it, if he was to ever find the courage and be honest and let you know that he wanted to lay in your hands all he had, body and soul?

He proceeded to take his seat on your couch while waiting, his mask still in his hand that he admired for a while for its beauty until a thought crossed his mind and he snickered at the irony.

Despite having put many masks on my entire life, this one might be the most obvious. Yet it hides the fewer things of them all.

"Say Y/N, do you think I am recognisable with the mask on?" He uttered his sudden wonder loud enough for you to hear as you were trying to put on the gorgeous black dress he had gotten for you.

As he had said on the phone call prior, it sure was matched with the vibe of his attire, it had the same semy traditional style and golden details. It was very wide at the waist down and had huge sleeves. You had yet to wear it properly but so far you were loving how the fabric felt against your skin.

"Well- Your lips are difficult to be missed." You responded to his question after taking a few minutes to give it a thought, only to later realize that you were placing him in a tight spot by getting him along for if anyone was to recognise him, he would be getting in trouble with his own two feet.

"How about you don't look at them, then?" He replied in a joking matter as he was smiling and you cracked up slightly before rolling your eyes at him.

"Stop the nonsense and let's get serious for a moment. Are you sure you can come?... I mean I know I invited you and all but if it's risky for you, maybe you should stay back."

"I didn't spend so many hours getting ready and styling my hair to perfection, for you to tell me to stay home. Besides, I will change my tone of voice and my lips, we can claim that many have envied me for having similar lips to the famous actor...Worry not, people can get manipulated real quick." He reassured you and you found it convincing for certainly, you had him capable of acting well enough to gaslight anyone.