T H R E E 🥀

"He cursed and yelled and demanded to know what had happened, but I lied and told him that my friend (Jiminie) was just too protective of me. His answer was a huff and a roll of the eyes. I took care and cleaned his wounds. I loved the feeling of his soft pale skin on my fingers. I want to hold him and tell him that Jimin'll never lay a hand on him again, but I can't guarantee that. Jimin will hate me when he wakes. But I love Yoongi. I love Yoongi..."

~~

Jungkook dragged the woman's lifeless body across the floor, her hand leaving a trail of crimson.

In his eyes, she deserved what he did. Jungkook was "casually" walking ten feet far from Yoongi when a woman approached him and started dragging him away.

Yoongi ran, but Jungkook stayed behind and took care of her. Her lower half was shredded to pieces from the woodchipper she'd been put in and pieces of her were thrown all over the floors.

It had been a few weeks since the incident and Jungkook had been killing and torturing anyone who laid a hand on Yoongi. He knew he was obsessed, but didn't care. He felt love and needed to protect it someway.

"Don't. You. Ever. Touch. What's. Mine." Jungkook stated, stabbing her face with every word. When the eyeballs were gone and the lips were torn away, he was finished with her.

He threw her body in a dumpster outside and wiped the blood on his pants, soughting out after the mint male again.

Finding him walking down an alley, Jungkook approached him, making sure that the crimson was off of his face.

"Yoongi-ah?"

As soon as the name escaped his lips, the mint male pushed him to the brick wall, his hands gripping onto Jungkook's shoulders.

"Everywhere I walk there have been dead bodies reported. What the fuck is going on?" Yoongi hissed, his eyes glaring at the doe-eyed boy.

"I-I don't know, hyung." Jungkook lied, tucking his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Don't lie to me, Jungkook. Is it your friend? Why would he be killing all these people? And they're all people that have, like, came up to me on the street!" He began to yell, which in turn caused Jungkook's heart to palpitate and tears sting his eyes.

"Don't y-yell at me, hyung!" He suddenly began to cry and lower his head, hiding his face with his hands.

Quietly, Yoongi let go of his shoulders, taking a step back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" He stopped when Jungkook slid down the wall and continued to bawl.

Regretting his outbursts, Yoongi sat himself down beside Jungkook, tucking his knees close to his chest. He took Jungkook's head and guided it to his shoulder so the boy could cry.

Jungkook took the opportunity and swiftly got on Yoongi's lap, burying his face in the crook of the male's neck.

"Such a weird kid." The elder uttered and held the crying boy. He couldn't deny that he felt the small spark that lit when Jungkook did that.

...
Updating in school cause why not