E L E V E N 🥀

"I killed seven people. Yoongi will be mad, but I don't care right now. I remembered that day when he broke my heart and called someone over the phone baby. Anyways, I came home covered in blood and Taehyung thought that it was mine, but I just laughed in his face and took a shower to get it all off. He screamed when he saw the blood all over the shower, but he should be used to it by now."

~~

Later that day Yoongi called and asked if they could meet up, Jungkook agreeing. So right now the boy was thrashing through his closet for something to wear. He didn't know if Yoongi liked skirts so he threw those out, but he did see that he liked the color black, so mixed the color in his outfit.

 He didn't know if Yoongi liked skirts so he threw those out, but he did see that he liked the color black, so mixed the color in his outfit

"Where are you going?" Taehyung wondered. He was leaning in the doorway and eating an apple, scanning his eyes over Jungkook's body.

"Out with Yoongi. I'll be back later." The younger said and fixed his hair. He went on a whim and just dyed his hair from brown to red to match crimson.

"Oh, okay. Bye." Taehyung turned and left, going to his room. Jungkook adjusted the belt around his waist and fixed his hair before leaving the house.

Soon he was at the Café where Yoongi asked him to be and saw him sitting by a window. Jungkook loved his pouty lips and when he took his mask of how squishy his cheeks looked. He was really in love.

He went over and sat across from Yoongi, startling him. "Oh, hi." He smiled, Jungkook smiling back. "I didn't know what you wanted, so there's a menu." He pushed the menu over and sipped his coffee.

"What'd you want me here for?" Jungkook wondered and decided on getting banana milk since the Café had it.

"I...I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me." The menu slipped through Jungkook's fingers. Is he for real? "Uh, Jungkook?" Yoongi waved his hand around and got startled when the boy jumped in his arms.

"Yes, yes I'll go out with you!"