O N E🥀

"I used to be loved. My mommy and daddy loved me so much. I saw it in their pretty eyes- they were filled with love and so much compassion for me, their son. I miss them. But their love for me doesn't exist anymore. It's replaced with hate and a firing, burning oblivion of anger. Their eyes were a deep pit of despair. And all because of me. Their son. Jeon Jungkook."

~~

Putting the shabby book away, Jungkook, a sixteen-year-old brunette, began to scrape up the remaining pieces on the garage floor.

He picked up a bone covered in crimson. The sharp end poked his finger, drawing its very own crimson. Raising the finger to his lips, he tasted it. Metallic, like rust.

Jungkook let the bone fall from his hands and left the garage just before a car pulled in and saw the almost-dry crimson blood spewed across their floors and walls; and half of a girl staked upon the ceiling.

With his cold hands stuffed into his jacket pockets, Jungkook went into a grocery store, no reason intended.

As he pulled the glass door open, a soft bell tinged and a man behind the cash register lifted his head to the noise. He took one look at the young boy before lowering his head again and focusing on the crossword puzzle in front of him.

While walking through the isles stocked full of food and other items, the brunette boy looked to the glass door when the bell tinged.

A beautifully structured man with mint colored hair had stepped inside, visibly shivering from the cold. He made eye-contact with Jungkook and seemed to freeze on the spot.

Avoiding his gaze, Jungkook retreated to the back of the store and stared at the rows of cold beverages. He eyed a bottle of banana milk and licked his bottom lip.

Reaching for it, his hand collided with another. The man was beside him and was reaching for the same drink.

There was only one left.

Jungkook pulled his hand back, confused with himself. Usually he'd snatch it as fast as he could.

"I'm sorry, you can have it." The man said and took a can of soda instead. Muttering a quiet, "Okay," Jungkook grabbed the drink and walked away, but only to get his arm caught.

Instead of looking at the man, he stared down at his veiny hand wrapped around his forearm. "What's your name?" He asked, taking his hand away.

"Why should you know? I don't know yours." Jungkook spoke, his old self coming back.

The snarky killer.

Chuckling, the man ran a hand through his mint locks. "I'm Yoongi."