T W E N T Y - T W O 🥀

"This is entry 1 to my new journal from Yoongi hyung. It's been like 2 months since we starting dating and I love him SO much. He cares for me like no one ever has. I'm so glad we're together because whew back before we were together I was SO obsessed over him. I'm still like that *wink wonk* but I think it has gone down a bit. I just wanna be with him forever and ever. Is that too much to ask?"

~~

To say that Jungkook wasn't obsessed anymore or crazy jealous was wrong. He had found a certain man that Yoongi complained of following him and was currently breaking his neck in front of his family.

It was like the house was full of crimson because Jungkook rigged the home and poured buckets and buckets of it everywhere. It was dripping all down the walls and down the stairs and onto the people inside like rain.

 It was dripping all down the walls and down the stairs and onto the people inside like rain

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was a marvelous sight for the killer. It was 'raining crimson' as he called it.

"See, your husband and daddy was a piece of shit. I caught him following my boyfriend. I think he had very bad intentions. I'm doing you guys a favor." Jungkook cackled and let the man drop down from the stairs.

His wife screamed and cried and rushed over to him. "You monster! Leave us alone!" She shouted as she wailed over her dead husband.

"You're right, I am a monster. But so was your husband." Jungkook grinned and slowly climbed down the stairs, making sure not to slip on all of the blood.

"I'll bet that your children will turn out like him too. It's best to kill them now." The killer reached around the corner and took out a weapon he was hiding. A chainsword.

He turned it on and pulled the throttle. "No! Not my children!" The woman screamed and shielded her crying kids from the killer.

"Awh, mother, but I want to." Jungkook grinned his bunny grin and swiped the chainsword, chopping her arm off. "Damn, I was going for the head." He pouted and swung again, this time chopping her head.

The children screamed louder and louder until they were both silent. Jungkook waltzed out of the house with the bloody chainsword over his shoulder and a smile on his drenched face.

"Served 'em right. No one messes with my man." Jungkook cackled and ventured to his new home.

...
Woah, I kinda feel bad for writing this 🌚