T W E N T Y - N I N E 🥀

~~

Taehyung stopped running when they made it to a secluded park. He and Jungkook bent over panting for air while Yoongi ran up to them and did the same.

"Wh-What the fuck, Tae?" Jungkook pushed his friend. "It was Jimin! He-He was at the door." The blue haired said with urgent and wide eyes.

"Sure was."

They heard the dark chuckle and looked around, but no one was there. Jimin was hiding someplace in the darkness around them.

"Oh, Jungkook. You know, I really thought you would follow the rules. But you had to fall in love with a cop." Jimin spat. His voice was getting closer.

"Oh, well. Looks like your time is finished. See you in hell Jeon Jungkook."

Jimin fired the gun, the sound echoing through the area.

A loud scream was heard. For it was not Jungkook on the ground, it was Yoongi. He had taken the shot.

Jungkook sobbed loudly and went to his knees. He got Yoongi's head and rested it on his thighs as he cried and caressed the brunette's cheeks.

"Jun-Jungkookie...i-i always loved you. Pl-Please forgive me." Yoongi heaved out before he coughed up blood. He was shot through the chest. He was sure to die.

"No, no, no! Yoongi don't leave me. Don't leave!" Jungkook screamed and glared up at Jimin who stood in front of him. He took the blade still in his hand and stabbed Jimin in the heart.

The ravenette dropped to the ground with a soft groan.

Jungkook looked back down at Yoongi. He was still. His eyes were open and dead.

The killer raised his head to the sky and let out a shrill scream. He never meant for any of this to happen. He never meant for Yoongi to die. His only love. The man he was angry at...but still loved so deeply in his heart.

Taehyung rested a hand on his shoulder. "Kookie...let's go. Cops are coming." He said softly.

"Let them take me." Jungkook cried and kissed Yoongi's dead lips. "Go. Leave. Have a life." The killer pushed Taehyung back and pulled the lifeless body up and hugged him, sobbing onto his chest.

"No...Jungkook come on. I'm not leaving you." Taehyung croaked and tugged Jungkook's arm.

The killer growled and took another blade, holding it at his now crying friend. "Go!" He shouted. "No! No, Kook, I love you! I'm not going!" Taehyung cried and sank to his knees beside his love.

Blue and red lights flashed before them. The sirens wailed. The police handcuffed the two males. Yoongi and Jimin were put on stretchers.

"I didn't mean to...I didn't mean to kill the only man that cared about me."

...
If there's any mistakes I'm sorry, my eyes were blurry for some reason 🙁