T W E N T Y - O N E 🥀🔥

"I don't know what to write today. I keep thinking about the girl I killed. She was so pretty. I could have kept her. Right now I'm looking around for houses. I found this real pretty one by the beach, but I think its too small since Tae and Jimin are living with me now."

~~

The killer slipped the book away and continued walking through the pretty beach house. It was much prettier than the last home that was all dark and weird from the old family's furniture.

Yoongi walked with him with an arm wrapped around his waist. He was nibbling on Jungkook's shoulder from time to time and leaving light kisses along his neck.

"Stop that unless you wanna fuck right here." Jungkook grumbled. "I won't complain. You're looking so good right now, baby." Yoongi breathed and bit down on Jungkook's shoulder, leaving a few teeth marks.

Jungkook gasped and turned to his boyfriend. "Fine. Close the doors and shit." He pointed to the open windows and glass doors and threw his shirt down and flung his skirt away.

Yoongi smirked and closed them all before stripping himself too, only to have Jungkook on top of him on the floor.

The younger straddled him and sucked on the elder's supple skin, leaving beautiful love marks until he was satisfied.

"Ah! WHAT are you doing?!" The realtor walked in and gasped at the sight of the two naked men on the floor. "Having a moment. Please leave until we're finished." Jungkook smiled evilly at her as he pumped Yoongi's rock hard cock.

"You- I- ugh fine then." She grumbled to herself and left the house, standing outside.

Jungkook giggled and then sunk down onto the erect cock, bouncing on it while his lover firmly gripped his waist. "Fuck, Yoongi. Mh, you feel so good." Jungkook moaned and moved his hips in a circular motion.

Yoongi groaned softly and snapped his hips to meet Jungkook's bounces. He looped his arm around the killer's neck and sucked on the smooth caramel skin. This time Jungkook seemed to be satisfied without any toys. It was like he had calmed down some and appreciated the sex more than the pain.

"Holy shit I'm gonna. Mh, fuck, fuck me Yoongi." Jungkook blabbed and switched their positions where his back was now on the cold floor.

The elder thrusted harshly into his abused hole. He liked to watch his manhood slide in and out of Jungkook's pretty hole so he watched the action with wide eyes until Jungkook tugged him down and kissed him.

He swallowed the killer's lewd moans until Jungkook screamed in pleasure when Yoongi hit his prostate. "Right there, right there, baby." Jungkook whimpered as he reached down and pulled at his own member that was leaking precum.

Beads of it dribbled over his hand as he pumped himself until he came, the thick white cum coating his and Yoongi's chest.

"Fill me up, baby." The killer whined and hooked his legs around Yoongi's hips so he couldn't pull out.

Yoongi didn't last long and when he finished, he released loads into the boy's hole. Some came out but he moved around and pushed himself back inside as he captured Jungkook's swollen lips in his.

"I love you." Jungkook choked out with a giggle following.

"I love you too." Yoongi chuckled and rested his head in the crook of the killer's neck.

...
Lil smut 🤏