T H I R T E E N 🥀 🔥

~~

Jungkook turned around and went to walk away, but he felt Yoongi's strong hands grab his waist and pull him back. He felt shivers go through his body and heat where his fingers touched.

"I do." Yoongi whispered, tracing a finger over the boy's bitten lips. "Then why don't you come and fuck me." Jungkook smirked and led the other down a hall down some stairs where they stood in a bedroom. A very kinky bedroom.

The sheets were red, the walls black, and a whole closet was full of different sex toys and bondages. It was Jungkook's favorite place in the whole world and he had never brought anybody down there, now except for Yoongi.

After closing the door, Jungkook pulled Yoongi closer by his collar and attached their lips. The kiss was passionate and messy. Their tongues got involved only a second later and Jungkook was a moaning mess at his 'tongue technology' as he called it in his mind.

A squeal left the younger's lips when Yoongi backed him onto the bed and made him fall. "Mh, strip me, hyung. I want you to see what's under here." Jungkook bit his lip and flashed a wink at the other.

"I wanna rip this off..." The elder fiddled with the zipper of Jungkook's pants. "But I don't wanna mess your clothes up." "Fuck the clothes! Rip this shit off me. Fuck me till I can't talk. Just fucking hurry or I won't be horny anymore." Jungkook groaned out and pressed his knee onto Yoongi's crotch, moving it to please the growing erection.

A hiss left Yoongi's lips from the contact and he tore Jungkook's clothes away, leaving him in his surprise.

"Like it, hyung? I put this on just for you." The boy beamed with a grin.

"Oppa."

"What?"

"Call me oppa." Yoongi purred and leaned down, starting to suck and leave open mouth kisses on Jungkook's neck. Quiet moans left his mouth, but they stopped after a while.

"Oppa, would you just stick your dick inside me? We don't have all day."

Yoongi sighed in frustration and tore his own clothes off before sliding a condom over his length. "Ooh, oppa's got the big dick, huh? Will it fuck me rough like I want?" Jungkook turned on his stomach and lifted his ass in the air, wiggling it around.

He felt Yoongi  moving his thong around before the tip pressing against his puckering hole. "Rough? No prep?" The elder asked, his hands exploring Jungkook's hips and thighs.

"No. Put it in."

For the first time in a long time, a slight feeling of fear rose up in Jungkook. He had only had sex once and was about to get fucked raw. No prep, lube, nothing. He knew it would hurt like hell, but he could take it.