Jae grinned at that."He's your boyfriend? Was that why he kissed you"

Felix flushed "uhm I think so" he shrugged  "well I don't know" he chuckled at his own words. "Or you can say because he's your friend and you consi–"

"No the first option is better, I am sure uncle Hyunjin will be happy if I accept him as your boyfriend,"

"Alright" he smiled at his son "let's go out there and you're gonna apologize to Uncle Chris. Okay?"

The boy nodded "I will, but why did he attack uncle Hyunjin?"

"Chris thought Hyunjin was one of those wolves that hurt our kind"

Jae hummed with smile "I see, so–"

"Papa!" Dae's voice cut Jae off.

Both Felix and his eldest son turned to look at the younger. "You're awake!" He said rising to his feet.

Dae rubbed his eyes and pouted cutely and Felix cooed at the cuteness overload. "Aww my cute baby" he reached to pick the boy up.

Dae instinctively rested his head on Felix's shoulder. "I am hungry" he told his Papa.

"Okay, sweetheart, I will cook something real quick for both of you"

"What about uncle Hyunjin? He must be hungry too" Jae said from his spot.

Felix glanced at his son, he couldn't deny that it gave him a thrill to clearly see how fond of Hyunjin, Jae was. He smiled. "Alright I will make it for all of us"

"Uncle Hyunjin?" Dae asked peeping at his father.

"Yes" Jae told his brother.

"Here's here?" Dae asked, grinning at his Papa.

"Yes" he answered.

"Wow that's awesome" Dae said still grinning.

"He's  Papa's boyfriend now" Jae said and Felix could tell the boy was really happy about it.

"What's that?" Dae asked.

"He's going to marry and mate Papa, then we'll live like a family." Jae said to his brother with a grin too, clearly proud of being the smarter one.

"Is that true? Are you really going to marry uncle Hyunjin?" Dae asked looking at Felix with excitement in his eyes. "And what's mating?" The boy blinked curiosely now looking at his brother. 

"I don't know, Papa stopped uncle Hyunjin before he could tell me."

"No one is marring anyone, he's just my boyfriend i think, boyfriend means we'll go for dates and have a good time together,"

"Then they'll get married and mate" Jae added.

"Jesus Jae what's your obsession with marriage and mating?"

"I want us to be together as a family" the boy said with a bit of dejection in his tone.

Felix's features softened, he understood his son wanted to have both parents and proudly show them to the world. It was clear the boy had been hurt today because of Ria's words. He sighed and nodded. "Alright, I will marry uncle Hyunjin" he said and his boys grinned. "Let's go joined them." 

"Then you'll mate" Jae added once again.

Felix rolled his eyes as he pushed his son gently to exit the room.

Hyunjin was pacing the living room, while Chris stared at him with unhidden hostility. When Felix and the boys walked into the living room, the Alpha stopped and turned around to face them. "Is he okay?" Hyunjin asked, genuine concern in his tone, eyes darting to Jae.