"By the end of this project, I am going to get mad" Abhi leaned back. "Even I will be losing my mind" I closed my eyes and rubbed my forehead.

"I'll go and submit these files" Abhi stood up and I nodded. "I'll take care of these" I said pointing at the other files and he nodded. He left the house and I sighed surfing through my phone.

"Manik? Chale?" Navya came near me. "Arre haa, come" I got up and we left the house.

We went to the location and Navya frowned. "What is this?" she asked looking at me.

"It's a place where the programme is going to be held" I smiled. "What programme?" she asked. "Father's day programme" I shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

"Can you tell me clearly?" she whined.

"Accha ok!! So here we are going to conduct a programme. We are going to surprise my dad and Raman uncle. We FAB5 will compose a song and we will do something fun" I said and she nodded.

"Then?" she asked.

"Nandini will be performing" I shrugged and her eyes widened.

"Manik pagal ho kya? Aise kaise she will dance? Raman Paa will kill her" she face palmed.

"Will he?" I smirked.

"He will not...but he will be angry on her" she rolled her eyes.

"I'll not let him be" I assured.

"Kaise?" she asked. I explained her the plan and she sighed at the end. "You are impossible" she said and I chuckled.

We went inside the location and booked the place. We also told them our requirements and Navya being an event manger made everything easy.

"Where are those photos?" I asked Navya. "I've seen them once in Raman paa's room" she said and I smiled.

"This is going to be more easy then" I said and she nodded with a smile.

"I'll get the photos" I said.

"But Nandini won't agree to dance infront of Raman Paa" Navya sighed.

"Leave that to me" I said.

We both went back to Murthy Mansion and I looked at Navya. "You stay in the living room and inform me if uncle comes" I said and she nodded.

"I'll also stop Ishu Maa" she said and I nodded.

I slowly went to uncle's room and went near the side drawer. There were all medicines, books, pens and some pendrives.

I took the pendrives and then there was a box. I frowned looking at it and opened it.

An instant smile appeared on my face looking at it. There were gungooros. I guess they were of Nandini's grandmother's.

I took the box also and was about to leave when I heard some footsteps.

I looked at my phone to see Navya's eight missed calls.

Ohh shit!! My phone was on silent. I looked at her message.

'Ram paa is here. He is coming towards the room for some files'

I widened my eyes and immediately hid under the bed. The door opened and I could see a pair of legs walking towards the bed.

I cursed myself and prayed not to get caught. He took the files and was going through them.

Arrre!!!! Uncle go fastly yaar!!

He again turned back and started going near the door and I sighed in relief. He halted again and I rolled my eyes.