Midnight Mayhem Chapter 12

Danny's POV

Recap: I felt Rose stiffen in my arms and turned to see who had interrupted us. My jaw visibly tightened when I saw Rose's drunk half-wit father giving me a drunken glare while drool dribbled onto his chin. Gently moving Rose off of my lap I unlocked my seat belt and ignoring Rose's pleas I got out of the car.

~~~~~

Chapter 12

I was stupid to get out of the car but I couldn't stand the thought of anyone threatening my perfect flower. My perfect flower, the name suits her, Rose is so beautiful and not to be corny but I mean inside and out. Rose's physical beauty is stunning but on the inside...wow, I mean she's so caring and gentle and,she's mine. I was so caught up in my thoughts about Rose that I paid no attention to her father, he got in one good hit to my gut forcing me over then he kicked my highly appraised family jewels and that's when I went down.

Focusing on the pressure in my lower body I could barely feel the drunken punches being thrown my way. Rose's father was yelling at me but it was all slurred and incoherent. Bracing myself for pain I forced myself on my knees and then, unsteadily to my feet. Ignoring the searing pain again coursing through my lower half I glared into the eyes of Mr. C.

I had intended on letting him go on his way, without seeing Rose or anyone but when he spoke all thoughts of reasoning flew out of my mind.

"You enjoying my girl boy?"

Fire raced through my heart but ice speared my veins, leaking through my eyes. "Your girl, you son of a b**** you don't own her and you never will!"

"You've lost your mind boy maybe I'll let you get it back - Roossie! Cooome out coooome out whereevvverrr yoouu arre coome here Ro-"

He never did finish that sentence, my hand found its way to his head and I was about to let my feet travel into his gut when a small, shaking hand stopped my movements. It was Rose.

"D-Danny don't, jus-just leave him okay. Ju-just s-stop."

I backed away from Mr. C's body, I had felt an animalistic urge to just rip him apart when he started calling Rose - what was wrong with me?

"D-danny?"

Rose's voice cut through my thoughts and I turned to comfort her, it wasn't cold out but she was shaking like we were standing in a blizzard..in the middle of winter...on the North Pole. I pulled her body tight against mine and felt her hot tears soaking my shirt. This couldn't happen again.

"Rose please- please just, come stay with me. We can bring Koda, I know my mom won't mind Rose I can't leave you here with him. I can't let anything ruin my flower."

"F-flower?"

A wry smile found its way oto my lips and I placed a gentle kiss on Rose's neck, inhaling her scent. "You're my flower Rose, perfect,soft, gentle and fragile...I can't let him hurt you...please come with me-please."

She smiled through her tears and I could feel my heart lift.

"Sure Danny, we'll come live with you, we'll come."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:) Awwwww, lol I wrote this in twenty minutes and that's all I had today but hey it's an upload. Love me Hate me, I really don't care just comment on the story, I think I may know where this is headed now...:) until my next upload peace,love,chill and enjoy some spoken word - I know I do.

Love you all -

~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3Nicole<3<3