Chapter 55: Eclair...

Morning arrived and some silent footsteps were heard slowly walking away.

"Where are you going brother?" Asked Ddraig without even opening his eyes as he laid on the ground.

The footsteps stopped for a second before a male voice replied.

"I'm just heading to do some more exploration, don't worry you can head back to sleep Ddraig" Replied issei.

"Whatever...just don't get into trouble" Replied Ddraig with his eyes still closed.
"Sure bud" Replied issei before sprinting away without waking Eclair up.

Issei was sprinting for a while now as
light morning exercise and hasn't found anything interesting or worth looking at yet so he reached the second level of the mountain.

Everything seemed a little different.

Everything was still burned and destroyed or at least damaged but it seemed that the structures and designs of the buildings were a little different and a statue in the centre of the town was found.

"It's fascinating that dragons in this world, at least fairy dragons, built towns to live in rather than live in caves like dragons in my world" Said issei to himself as he walked towards a statue of a dragon.

The statue was overgrown with plants like other buildings and had cracks in different sizes.

The dragon itself had horns that looked demonic as well as its claws but at the same time it had a halo over its head and had four wings, the upper ones were large and the lower two were a little smaller.

"That's interesting" Said Issei until he saw a stone sign with words that he somehow understood to some extent.

"Dragon god....of the three... races, Errier?" Read Issei slowly.

"Now it makes sense why it has demonic features together with a halo, this dragon here is the god of the three races in this world, and his name was Errier" Said issei as he looked at the statue.

"I wonder how strong he was" Said Issei as he started to walk away.

After half of the day of exploring he didn't find anything useful in the next three upper towns except for a lot of metal that was really high quality and extremely strong as well as light, with all the metal he collected he could build a full metal castle.

Combined with his crafting skills the metal would become even stronger.

For now he kept all of the metal in his inventory as he didn't have any use for it as of now.

Right now he was in the sixth town and walked into some kind of house that looked like some kind of shop but it was damaged like any other and completely empty.

He was about to leave but noticed a hatch in the ground.

He was curious to see what it had inside, if it had anything in the first place.

He opened the hatch and saw ladders leading down and soon enough started to climb down and the lower he got the less he could see because of the darkness.

He reached the bottom and couldn't see anything so he lit up his finger with a flame and looked around and instantly put out the fire because the basement was filled with tons and tons of gunpowder barrels.

He released his holy aura which made his body glow golden in the dark and he was able to see without a risk of blowing half of the mountain.

"I wonder, why would dragons need gunpowder" Said Issei as he looked into one of the barrels.

He thought for a second before deciding to keep all of the gunpowder.

He thought maybe it will be useful in the last wave for traps or something.